+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: I am getting very good signal with three indicators combine.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good, it is important that we know the function of the indicators we use so we know what they mean, and it is true that we don't need many indicators because in fact we will confuse patients, the important thing is just waiting time to enter the market and once we find a new method, time we can understand it but when we cannot understand it we must not have to leave it, we can question coming from adult dealers about it and so they will help us all about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, everyone has their own comfort. use indicators or not, depending on how they are understood. I and also use the Bolinger Band indicator, I think it works the same as MA. so it is not necessary to use both, just one and the forex market ki ko smajhna ka liya hum indicator using the kai hai or indicator of the main bahi moving average using kar raha ho jo mujhe trading because the main bhot helps karta hai. but the main humisha and do the indicators to learn kar open trading karta ho. jo ka mujhe shai lagta hi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry, don't understand what your porpuse is? I am a new comer because I do not know. What is your main porpuse. And where did I get this teaching? and there are also some signals through which you can reduce through this indication you can awre about the market situation so that it tells you that this is the best opportunity to get color and junk signals.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gagap For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what type of graph and or chart that will be produced recently by an individual is not clear only by myself, what do you want to say about the signs together with about three indications, you must describe in an easy solution to realize. now it seems confusing and WoW, what is a flag? And how long has it been. I have many questions, if you don't mind. Technology works and I am new in my shop. If you don't mind, can you tell me where I can get some of that, how good or valuable. What is the name that gives me a chance

6. The Following User Says Thank You to karwa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can you show us the results of using these three indicators, we might have a better idea of the results for using them and by using three indicators such as MACD, RSI and Parabolic Sar, I got a very good signal for three weeks. About 70% of the profitable trades I get for the combination of these three sites. I think we can continue to trade with these three combinations.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe what you have ever tried to improve here, you can clearly enhance your expertise. I seriously pasteurize a skill to get success. And if you overcome it, I will convey the overload to you. and moving average indicators bahut hi acha which indicator is my forex forex aur zada tar har traders are indicators ko zarur shamil karta hai apni learn me iske alawa RSI bhi abhut acha hi trading indicators. i am hamesha iski madad leta hon trade to waqt MACD ko bhi follow because chhaiye

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    accept no. 1 Everything is new to me and I haven't used it before. this indicator is not in my collection too to use it. I use other normal indicators which are very common in MetaTrader 4. I get very good results from them. I'm more than a position trader so I don't go looking for new indicators to trade. price changes are the main principle of my strategy. price changes in all directions will give me benefits and the Indicators that I use will be using strategies, I also use them often and my results are pretty good huh. but often people use 3 indicators at the same time.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what will be your entry rules? sorry, your chart is crowded with too many indicators. I find it hard to see clearly. Appreciate the clearer explanation from you. Also, haven't the indicator you used been repainted? Like the arrow indicators on the chart? and I am very confused to see the indicators that you use, it seems like I see a glimpse of the strategy you are using is scalping. Then I want to ask what indicators do you use and what do you play in pairs with TF? I am new to this business so I am not too familiar with the use of the many indicators you use

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Honestly, this is too complicated for me. I want to make it simpler. But I want to know how successful it is? How long have you been using it? and If you don't mind, can you tell me where I can get something like this and how good or useful it is. What's the name let me find them. how does it work, how to pair and TF?

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also get a good signal using the Moving average. This has good results if you want to make a signal with your experience then an indicator is also needed and you can make a signal easily by using Moving averages and MACD indicators. and what kind of indicators do you use? And how long have you been using it. I have many questions to ask you if you don't mind. I am new here and I am still working on my trading techniques. If you don't mind, can you tell me where I can get something like this and how good or useful it is.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

galiel (2019-08-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)