+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 548 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on a trader to close it or hold it but if you have any hesitations to close it or not, i think it is your weakness, because safe trading is to place the take profit and stop loss always in trading. you should have the confident to bear up in a losing position. and i suppose that rank of all, you should touch layover diminution on your trades and do not let it go so more in departure...but if you are already losing such big money...then you should suppose and see that whether majuscule is enough to plow writer losses and you can hold it or not....if you can not open much pessimistic floating, then it is meliorate to ungenerous it in failure and abstain further losses and save many for trading..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not too far when the veteran traders got used to draw the trend lines using pencil and paper. Whereas the market data sent by mail to them and there was no computer and a trading desk. Were they really wrong by not using super analytical charting platforms? Were they all losers? I bet they were not only doing great but comparing to my fellow traders (Including me) they were absolutely sophisticated traders.
    and This thing never happen to me, guy. Because i always make stop loss for my trading, it is always be from 30 - 40 pips for each trade i take. But if i lose up to 300 pips loss, of course i will close it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend i would like to say about this thread that i think that first of all, you should apply stop loss on your trades and do not let it go so much in loss...but if you are already losing such big money...then you should think and see that whether capital is enough to cover more losses and you can handle it or not.
    and VPS Hosting is one of the fastest growing hosting niche. More and more hosting providers offer this as a compliment to their service offerings and more traction, as the term "cloud" is becoming more main stream. However, this increase in VPS providers allow you to choose your host difficult task

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i think if i face a big loss in shape of 300$ then i will not close because it is not the fault of the forex trading but it is totally fault of mine then how i can quit from the forex, it is my fault and at that time i will in a position to learn from my mistakes that i made in past,through that i will do my work better and better than before. ye wese bohat hi critical condition hai forex trading mei , agar aap log trading me take profit aur stop loss ka use karen to aisi condition kabhi nae i gi. kyun k us me 1 chi hit hojati hai.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when the losses had been greatly I can wait as a result of it's.its already inside the class of late, I ought to have closed once the loss slightly, when the loss of the we ought to follow the hedging market saturated till recently closed which profit minus waiting was reduced, when considerable reduced hedging once more till we be able to arrive at a break-even situation, or therefore the profit

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mainly I think to finish by reducing the consumption of commercial and not to forget that a large part of the Interior of the gout ... Although you will lose a lot of money in advance. You should definitely think about where the money for a large part of the damage for hiding and fighting, there is also no ... If not much wrong with isometric and much better performing, which is designed to search for in the fall, and can take a lot of damage, as well as economy Exchange.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remember a friend of mine. Today silver is not completely short positions. It may appear to verify their position when it is opened sold, it is moved to hold it on, although some re you wait Li is a fact.
    and Once you decide on the type of trader you want to become, you can then decide on the time frames to use. At this point of time, you can then create a trading plan with your chosen indicators and a set of conditions that you need in order to enter a trade and exit a trade.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, first of all, you should use a loss on your investment and forget in the loss ... If you sign up now by the dollar ..., then, is so large that it would be, to feel and to know that no matter if the money goes to hide the error, and then type the item or maybe at least. As t Can, harmful to sailing and is also close to inside of machine, better than the loss in Chess weather and a record number of sales to avoid.

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that first of all, you should apply stop loss on your trades and do not let it go so much in loss...but if you are already losing such big money...then you should think and see that whether capital is enough to cover more losses and you can handle it or not....if you can not afford more negative floating, then it is better to close it in loss and avoid further losses and save some for trading... and
    d I personally would use stop losses when doing transactions in order to minimize losses resulting from any of the analysis so that the OP did not correspond with the direction of price movement but when it comes to experience loss of more than $ 300 then I'll do cut losses immediately rather than hoping the price will go back to the OP done because we will never know that the price will go back to the OP is done.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because ny trading strategy has instructed me to always make sure that i set my stop loss in the forex market all the time because if not then i will not be doing the right thing because what i know in this business is that when you are trading make sure you always put a stop loss to all your trades so once there is a stop loss then you do not need to worry yourself even if the trade is loosing you have done what you are suppose to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 548 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)