+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 548 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Thread: What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ky liay important hota hy woh open positions ko profit main close kary aor Trader ko jo positions profit dy rhy hon un ko close karna chhy aor jo open positions loss main hon un ky thek experience say aor planing say Trader profit main lay aor Trading main success gain kary

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's real bats, you are facing huge losses. Dear merchandise trade is very dangerous because if you do not have any experience, then avoid commodity trading. Most people think they can make big money at any time, but they do not want to see the rest of the picture being lost because you are ready for big losses as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member second is an unknown quantity at this point second's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trader ko apni trade open karne se pahle apna target select karna chahye and us target per apni trade close kar daina chahye mazeed greed me involve nahi ho jana chahye warna loss ka face karna pare ga agar three hundred dollar profit ho jae to mere khayal sufficient he close kar daina chahye

Banned forexbosser is an unknown quantity at this point forexbosser's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally would use stopover losses when doing transactions in organization to disparage losses resulting from any of the psychotherapy so that the OP did not equal with the substance of price movement but when it comes to participate death of more than $600 then I'll do cut losses now kinda than hoping the toll will go backrest to the OP through because we will never see that the price will go wager to the OP is done.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh Trading market main profit waly positions ko close kar dia kary aor Trader ko jo positions loss dy rhy hon un ky planing kary aor loss ko control kary aor Trading market kay trend say Trading kary is tarah say woh Trading market kay situations ko smj kar good earning kar lay ga

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on how much pips is in the loss, you should never allow your trade be floating at a negative pips of greater than 70 for any reason what soever, this is because if you are already losing 70 pips plus then you are definitely trading counter trend and that loss will most likely continue to increase.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear actually to me I obviously think that it is depend on my capital and the Currency trend line.IF my capital is 100000 i think this loss is very small for me so i will not close.But i think any one will not take this high risk with small capital.But if the trend line say that my trade was fully wrong and if i stay in this situation then i will loss more then i will stop my trade.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear it's very difficult to sue, i face this question too many times, over 90% i have to face the loss i got the margin to pursue, even if my account was washed too much so it got you and it The possible market will be reversed and you will start making money, but mostly your trading reduces losses

Banned masteratikur is an unknown quantity at this point masteratikur's Avatar
    Thanks
    In every class you demand some probability in inflict to straighten few benefits but you moldiness e'er be deliberate near how some you put as seek because cipher is assured and every objective could chance. For representative if you wee 10 pip in every transact and you variety your disrupt loos 60 pips then any losing a understanding present be coordinate to 3 flourishing dealings trading i cogitate , you staleness e'er protect in obey how to avoid the big losses.

Member Noman 4659 is on a distinguished road Noman 4659's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Es situation main aap ki trade close krne ka daromadar aap kay account main capital pr depend krta hia. agar aap kay aacount mian capital kam hai tu foran es ko close kr dain aur agar capital zaiada ho tu aap wait kr sakte hian ho sakta hai aap kay loss ki ratio kam ho jaye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 548 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)