+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 435 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 4350

Thread: Start trading with confident.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed each of us begin to trade, we must have confidence, because it will help us in every decision. when we believe in ourselves, we will be able to make decisions very well, and we will always be able to make decisions from ourselves. so it is very good for our learning process. we will get the experience of our trade is, of course, the experience will enhance our ability to trade forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned flowernight is an unknown quantity at this point flowernight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kezia View Post
    trading should be confident, because if we have any doubt in the decision to go to the market forex, then what happens is, we will actually get the feeling we are in doubt. assured ourselves, because we've already had provision as a trader
    We will only have self confident if we have good skill to trade. This is great business where buyer and seller meet each other. We can both make money by buying and selling order. If we have good skill to trade, I'm really sure we will be more confident to always follow our own strategy and our own money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kezia is an unknown quantity at this point kezia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading should be confident, because if we have any doubt in the decision to go to the market forex, then what happens is, we will actually get the feeling we are in doubt. assured ourselves, because we've already had provision as a trader

Senior Member bilel is an unknown quantity at this point bilel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    self confidence iz very important factor in trding , and in order to ambar
    in trding with all confidence we must know all aboiut forex trding and thiz by the good
    knowldeg and good education in forex , then with the long practice that
    give uz the good experience that iz nesessair too in trding , with all thiz factor we
    wil ll have self confidenc and trade confrtable and be relax durmg trding but betwen bractese
    the over self confidenc must be negative factor

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I agree I think before trading your own self-confidence and have a good trading plan while in the demo so that you are then in a real trading can be better.

good luck.

Senior Member alomgir766 is an unknown quantity at this point alomgir766's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, Confidential and logical trade never goes fall most of the times, Confident can come with enough experience and experience comes with long time logical and with good strategies. Thank

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Confidence make a perfect trader in forex trading, so need to trade confidently when start your real trading in forex. I always try to get more information about forex trading and also try to know how can get success from forex trading. It is very important element for getting success in forex.

Senior Member pullback is an unknown quantity at this point pullback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you have to start from a trade made ​​without confidence is a big sign that failure can happen to traders. Confidence goes a long way in controlling the number of mistakes we can make business.

Banned muhbwakolwa23 is an unknown quantity at this point muhbwakolwa23's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me I also think if our knowledge is good and we make good pips in demo account trading then it will gives you confident. I think a confident is very bigest think in forex trading. If you dont have good confident then when you face losers it will attracted on you mind and you want to closed yours trade !

Member Subramaniam is an unknown quantity at this point Subramaniam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. My first first started trading I was very confident that I would be able to master trading in a short time. because I used to think it was as easy as trading in my wishful thinking. and it is wrong. I now realize trading is not easy. to succeed in trading requires a lot of time and patience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 435 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 409 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)