+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 397 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member Looser is on a distinguished road Looser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear fiend you are correct. opening to many positons at the same time is very risky, it is equal to trading with high lot size. if you want to open many positions or trade different pairs at the same time then you should folow a good money management system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member radit3 is an unknown quantity at this point radit3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    I think, the more do the open position, the more often exposed to "spread the cost". So, it is advisable not to get too many open positions to save costs spread. but it will also make us confused in management, usually, the maximum is 3 open position, and even then I rarely do, ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you take too many trades then you will not have good margin for trading so you must have to avoid such things so that your money management will get followed properly and you can also gain good profit from your trading easily.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we dont have big margin level in our trading account we it will bad if we open many position
    because it will make our trading account easy to get margin call so we have make good size in each our position.

Banned heart00 is on a distinguished road heart00's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han mein b yeh sochta hoon k aagr ap aik limit mein ra kar daily tarde karo tou lose kam ho ga lose hona ki aik waja yeh b ha k ap uper necha tarde karta ho aik trade profit mein jata ha tou forun osi time iak aur trade kar data ho aur woh lose mein chala jata ha agar ap din mein 3 or 5 trade karo but os time karo jub ap ko confirm ho k ab market kider jaya ge tou bohat had tak lose nei ho ga

Senior Member bilal02 is on a distinguished road bilal02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera khyal he ke too many entry will kill you sahi he ager entry galt hon yani 30 me se 25 post galt hon to app ka account bann ho gai ga our app mazzeed is se koi kam nahi kar sakeen gen ye to har kisi ke kosish hoti he ke wo ziada posts kary our ziada faida kama saky .

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    in trade, it is very important is good money management. because it is true that if we get too many entries it will kill you. more and more we open a position, indeed it will give you opportunity a greater for get profit a bigger, but certainly there are risk of a greater also. because however, is always there is possibility we will wrong in taking decisions and predict price movements.

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    If a dealer has a large number of entries, the risk factor increases in business. I think at the same time entries directly from it are more than your loss is a better strategy. at your company you are more likely to reduce capital,.

Member syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir has a spectacular aura about syahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes while you same i've too expertise same around my expertise as there's leverage i utilized open additional no., of positions and as you tarde is against me my account are blown up by few pips movement thus i wont wanna risk on it and ought to open not more often 5 trades for a time
    I Love Trading
    Visit my personal blog App Android Market
    -> Snipper (Full Lot's Trader)

Senior Member shohag293 is an unknown quantity at this point shohag293's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes traders open a lot of trades at the same time as a result they can not manage them and face loss in Forex trading i think opening multiple trades is most of the time harmful for a trader in Forex trading i never open multiple trades, before opening a trade trader need to think about that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 397 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 394 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)