+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 397 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that we don't have to make too many entries in the marek and we have to make sure that we use the right strategies to make profit in the market , there are lot of ways that you can use to make profit in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saidzback is an unknown quantity at this point saidzback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you and you are absolutely right.
    Making many entries in forex, will reduce the margin
    with excessive trades you could loose your capital
    the number of trades depends on the capital available
    with modest amount, trader should make only one trade per day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, my bro, obviously, I actually do consider that if we open too many positions in a single day then it might be very dangerous and it is also possible that we finish up our account. So, Before we open too many positions, we have to be very careful about our doings and we have to be risk management.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that too many trades will definitely kill you and I have been a good witness to that because when you trading you have have to be sure other trade that you ate putting too make trade with one wrong move do make sure that they Completely wipe you so I'd you want to have that balance you can make sure by putting may trades from many pairs

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko jada order open nahi karna chahiye aise me trader apna risk aur reward ko kharab karleta hai aur esme trader ko margin hit hojaata hai,trader ko one by one he market me trade open karna chahiye..
    bhai bhauat badiya baat kahi ki iss field mein zyada trades open karke aapka apna loss hone ke chances high ho jaate hain isliye mein toh yeh kahunga ki ek time mein ek hi trade open karein sahi hoga.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai ye baat to sahi hai jayda order daalna bhi humare liye sahi nahi hota hai bhai, humare ko ek hi order lagana chahiye aur usmein money management honi chahiye bhai, tabhi uske sath mein hum trading achi kar sakte hai aur margin bacha sakte hai bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko jada order open nahi karna chahiye aise me trader apna risk aur reward ko kharab karleta hai aur esme trader ko margin hit hojaata hai,trader ko one by one he market me trade open karna chahiye..

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Placing too many trades usually affect trading negatively as it usually is multiplying the risk of a single trade in multiple fold, which should that trade loss. A substantial amount in money and trading capital could be lost in that process. So if this must be done then split your intended risk into smaller fractions.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ye baat to sahi hai jayda order daalna bhi humare liye sahi nahi hota hai bhai, humare ko ek hi order lagana chahiye aur usmein money management honi chahiye bhai, tabhi uske sath mein hum trading achi kar sakte hai aur margin bacha sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned malikhaddi is an unknown quantity at this point malikhaddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is very resky buisness so that always entry with care. Many entry is denguress it kills your balance I have experienced like this place many entry without Stoploss and results I have to face big loss all my balance empty now I have come to know In future never repeat this mistake again.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that overtrading may put the account at risk, and by opening so many trades we make it difficult to manage our account , also when there are so man trades open they consume most of margin and brings the margin call nearer .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 397 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)