+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 397 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    for sure my dear when we trade forex we all know too many entries are a result of greed that is like killing our selves and due to greed most traders suffer the losses that are impossible to recover therefore we should always try to avoid opening too many positions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jiada entries hmari trade kill krti he isme koi dout nhi he bhai forex ek esa business he jisme hmm jitni jiada entries karege utna hi nuksan rehta he isme je bat clear he bhai me hmesha hi ek entry use krta hun ek time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned malikhaddi is an unknown quantity at this point malikhaddi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Too many entry is denguress it kills your balance. I have experienced like this place many entry I have to face big loss all my balance killed i be hepeless. After this loss now I have come to know that many entry is wrong in forex trading alway trade with have patience.

Member javedahmad is an unknown quantity at this point javedahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han janb ap ne bohat h i acha sawal kia hai and mera manana hai k lalach bohat buri bala hai aur jo lalach karta hai use nuksan ka samna zaroor karna parta hai. And forex me too many entries ka matalab hai over trading over over trading hamesha nuksan deti hai

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

yes sr ap ne bilkul sahi aur acha swal kia hai i think too many entries mean over trading autr over trading matlab hai lalach aur lalach ka silha hamesha bura hota hai and it is too muvh dangers for our accounts and we can get murgin call and our account will be blown of

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear as one forex trader I really consider we do not need to makes so many entry to make much profit. We can increase our trade size if we want to make more profit. Trade with a few entries will be easier than maintain so many entries at the same time. We need to reduce number of entries everyday. Makes only 1-3 entries per day will be good

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goggo View Post
    Yes I agree with you , too many entries will kill your account because you will increase the risk without calculating the margin and you will get a margin call in the end , you should know how much you will risk before you open the position and you should set a stop loss or a maximum loss where you close all the positions immediately , you should work with a good money management if you want to make a profit.
    dear as a trader in forex I think open too many locations will do your account get magincall I believe that we should avoid when trading is greed because it is the reason that led to our open positions, I believe that if you control the emotions, then you can enjoy to success

Thanks
    In the forex trading the too many entry is denguress. I have experienced like this place many entry without Stoploss and results I have to face big loss all my balance empty. Now I com to know that forex trading is very technical work therfore don't take it easy always trade with emotions control and never place many entry.

Thanks
    I think when trading in forex business open too many positions would be dangerous for your account when low investment and it will get in the short-margincall so people always recommend the use of risk management is 2% and not open too many positions the same time

Thanks
    I agree with you that too many entry is denguress. I have experienced like this place many entry without Stoploss and results I have to face big loss all my balance empty.
    Now I com to know that forex trading is very technical and risky business therfore don't take it easy always trade with control your emotions never order of many entry.

Thanks
    my dear it is true we all know every trader needs to understand how to manage the account and must have the skills of trading to understand the mistakes and avoid them. I think if you open too many positions large volume, then your account would get margin call in short time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 397 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)