+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 397 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    han main app se mutafiq houn kioun mai n e dekha ha k ager hamrey account main itna capital na ho jitna k ham ne trade open kar rakhi houn to sahi baat ha ye apne account ko khatam kane wali baat ha main to kabhi bhi 2 se ziyada trade open nahi karta houn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    well i am also doing scalping trading but right now i am testing my scalping strategy in demo account.
    in scalping trading in my view one - two trade is good if no using stop loss.
    if using stop loss than can trade more than two trade.
    when we do scalping, it is difficult to make trades in large numbers at the same time. because scalping requires only a short time to conduct the transaction. so it will have trouble if you do trade positions in large numbers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro mere khayal me to hme ziada entries krni chahye is me koi harj nahi,or esa koi lazmi nahi k hm bohat ziada entries kre to loss me jae bro ye b ho skta ha k sari ki sari profit me jae tb hum khush hongay na,bs aap apni strategy pr bhrosa rkho ko patience se trading kro faida hoga

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir, i agree with you that too many entries will kill because this reason is that when you open too many entries in your trading account then your account balance comes down this reason will kill you .

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to trade with scalping so i can made maximum entry on this market. And when i use long term trading then i used maximum 2 entry on trading. I think in this time trader need to control his emotion for entering market.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Not only many entries may be risky but it certianly is going to generate inconvenience and and it is going to be difficult to manage and track so many entries so it would be better to have only few entries that can easily be handled.
    I think, in this case, some entries also are included in the category of many entries. I even did one entry only to those positions could be clear. whether it be profit or loss. after that, I'd consider will enter the market again, or the next day.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not only many entries may be risky but it certianly is going to generate inconvenience and and it is going to be difficult to manage and track so many entries so it would be better to have only few entries that can easily be handled.

Junior Member nazia is an unknown quantity at this point nazia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to trade in forex then you should be keep avoid to so much entries because so much entries will harmful for your trading and your trading will be never grow up even that you are a successful trader.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    han gi ye to aam si baat ha k app k account main balnce kam ha or ap kafi sarey trade open karen ge to app ka margin level down to ho ga he or wese bhi ager kafi sarei posittions open rakhian ge to app ko wese bhi loss ka dar rahey ga or app ko margin call bhi aa sakti ha es liye apne account level k mutabiq he positions open karen

Junior Member ulfat is an unknown quantity at this point ulfat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you, app ney bohot ache baat btai hai , i really very appriciating you, too many entries kills you and app ki sari ki sari money loss ho sakti hai es sy ,es liye app ko zyada positions open nai krni chaia at a time, save your self by opening minimum positions as 2, or 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 397 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)