+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 397 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    han main app se mutafiq houn kioun mai n e dekha ha k ager hamrey account main itna capital na ho jitna k ham ne trade open kar rakhi houn to sahi baat ha ye apne account ko khatam kane wali baat ha main to kabhi bhi 2 se ziyada trade open nahi karta houn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not agree with you that too many entry will kill us.
    in my view we can trade with too many entry but all trade in trend direction and with some interval of pips. many time i trade with many entry in same pair but always use stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right we avoid many entry in same direction. due to news our analysis is also become fail in this condition we will got margin call if stop loss is not there.
    we can do it with different different pair but not in one pair. if we talk about gold then this pair have very high pips and movement so i am not trading with gold.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya i agree that if our analysis is wrong then we can got a big loss but its not happen with all pair.
    if we have trading experience than we can do it. i am doing scalping trading with 2-3pair at once and using stop loss in all pair.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes.in my view, too many orders at the same time must be killed you. this is very bad for us.in my view, this is one kind of bad habits of us and many traders doing this bad mistake and that is why they are losing money.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    I am scalper . But i limiting my open position in 10 number in a day. And i put only 1 open position in one time. That mean i would never open new position before my target profit in one position reach the target. I think it is good thing to limit our position to reduce the stress pressure.

Member toptown is an unknown quantity at this point toptown's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    It is depends on the trading condition. If you decide to trade as a scalper you must open trade ten over. It take 5 or 1 m time frame. Otherwise If you trade 1 hour time frame must be open trade 1 or two. No more than because you will get not chance over the position.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    was right, the more open position is still floating, then, it will kill your account. you should make one position only, so you can make it easier for you in control. if you have the wrong position, you can concentrate on reducing the risks that might occur.

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    -actually this opinion is relative. If you are the type of scalper, then surely we will open many positions. As long as we are still able to manage our money management, then I think it does not matter if we do a lot of entry

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her cheez tajrabay say aati hay. agar to koi bohot hi acha trader hay to wo to kafi entries bhi open ker sakta hay, laykin newbie trader ko aesa nae kerna cheay. may aik trader ko jaanta hon jo acha signal milna per 20 - 50 order bhi enter ker dayta hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 397 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)