Page 376 of 397 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BDforex View Post
    If a trader well known about forex market, properly handle money management then he can open many entries. Other hand it is very dangerous to open many trade at a time. It can be huge loss to you.
    Yes dear correct plus even you need a relax mind and a free of pressure family background that is the only way you can be successful by opening too many entries otherwise its a fully failed step.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a trader well known about forex market, properly handle money management then he can open many entries. Other hand it is very dangerous to open many trade at a time. It can be huge loss to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are experience than too many entry wont really make a huge different but if you starting beginner/newbie than too many entry can take make a huge effect on you.

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    i think this rule is good for intraday trader and also swing trader. but for the scalper this rule is not really good my friend scalper make 10 - 100 entry a day

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by irungu50 View Post
    thats very true toomany trades are not vey healthy for your trades and what you have to do is to wake up an do some work, make sure you understan what you are doing, maybe most of your trdes may servive the trend, but most of the time you will be risking your investments.
    I always like to look at things objectively and I believe that if we open many entries with small lot sizes then maybe some will be good even if others are bad. But not every trader can do analysis for multiple currency pairs so it is always better to stick to what you can understand as a person.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    trader when too many open then it will get a big risk better wait and get a bonus when it is executed do not wait a lot because it was not obtained but instead profit and loss

Junior Member amin.robin47 is an unknown quantity at this point amin.robin47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    opening too many entries are is not a very good idea.

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Number of entry in the forex does not matter, that the subject of our calculation is the total trading of contracts that we have. If the total open contracts that have exceeded our capital strength, then it would be very dangerous for the security of capital .. For example, a Basket Trade System, we are trading at 14 pairs, each pair of trading we have to be recalculated, so that the total lot that we use is still being safe for the security of capital.

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too many entries could fast lead to margin call due to overtrading unless the person is very sure of what he is placing for those trades.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too many entries in a day could be said as overtrading and that is very bad for you because overtrading will make our risk
    become higher and it's possible to suffer Margin Call because of that. So we must be able to prepare good risk management
    strategy so we won't lose too much in a day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 397 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)