+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 397 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 371 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member Mars is an unknown quantity at this point Mars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually takes maximum 3 entries when i set 3rd entry i must stop whatever i profit or loss. if we open much entries, it gives only loss to us.this type of approach is done by several traders aimed for getting huge profit, it is called greed. to become a successful trader, we should be careful in entering lot size and select low spread currency pairs because it is low risk for all traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is true,too many entry will kill your account in one swift motion specially if all your entries are in wrong position. The market is merciless and cruel,it has a mind of it's own,learn to adopt a policy of one trade at a time. It is much safer than doing over trading.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes ai gree that if you open the too many poistions then certainluy you will not able to monitor all these positions....and you could loose your account so try to trade only with one opend position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro usually when we enter many trades they are of same direction like buying euro and gbp and selling chf so its the same but we just expose ourselves to market and I had lost my bonus from this mistake.

Senior Member laxman is an unknown quantity at this point laxman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya i agree that if our analysis is wrong then we can got a big loss but its not happen with all pair.
    if we have trading experience than we can do it. i am doing scalping trading with 2-3pair at once and using stop loss in all pair.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are right that too many entries will kill because if by bad luck the market takes a direction which is just opposite to the position you have thought of and starts trades and once this situation starts it becomes very difficult to get out of this situation.If we have less entries we can book the loss and take new position and starts new traders.

Senior Member gujarati is an unknown quantity at this point gujarati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I enter a lot of deals in one day possible to exceed the number of transactions 10 Cefqatvy today and do not always last-minute deal, but if there is liquidity in the market, a time of day ...

Senior Member laxman is an unknown quantity at this point laxman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right we avoid many entry in same direction. due to news our analysis is also become fail in this condition we will got margin call if stop loss is not there.
    we can do it with different different pair but not in one pair. if we talk about gold then this pair have very high pips and movement so i am not trading with gold.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye bilkul zabardast thinking hai k hamen ziyada entries open nahi karni chahiye agar hum ziyada entries open karengy to sirf hamen loss hoga to is k liye behatar hai k ziyada entries na ho hamary pas!

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yea it is very right that we should not enter in the market many times because if we will enter many entries in the market then we may lose many money and many times we will be in tension to open the good orders

+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 397 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 371 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)