+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 397 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member duaa khan is on a distinguished road duaa khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ys it is gud for us that we make gud rules for trading , and it is also gud that entr the market only when we see a gud trade set up when we sur that market will give us sur and sucess pips at this lavel. make a gud stratgy and strictly follow it without set up dont jump in to the markt and make a rule to enter the market for 3 or 2 tim is also a best rule

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are so many trader who use forex trading while doing the trading. I like to open many trades in a day simultaneously because i am scalper and i have to open many trades to get my target.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do think that these entries for instance currency pairs moving in the same direction its not a bad ideal to set them if you sure to gain.

Banned SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes this is correct but i i would like to say you that you can enter 3 or 2 trades in a certain pair and this can e gone in profit.but dont need to open a lot of forex pairs.thus we have to be looser because various pairs can go in a loosing position.

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope it does not happen, because we strive to be the best thing in forex, maybe it will only happen to those who are not happy will the others.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it just happen if there is any particular News which effect the pair in which we have trade so I do not think too many entries kill because if we have many entries some atleast will move in our position

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree that when we open a position too much it will increase the risk in our trade. so that when an error in the analysis, it will allow us to deplete our capital, it will even be a very big loss. Therefore each of us to trade, should always use good money management, not to excessive use our money to trade, because it is also an opportunity to experience a greater loss.

Member amit87757 is an unknown quantity at this point amit87757's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes brother I am totally agreed with your sentence that too many entry will kill any one in Forex trading. This is happens with me too many times and I realized that the main reason behind it is the fear of loss. When you read or detect any signal without keeping stop loss and expect market trend will come according to you and do more and more entries. It is so avoidable otherwise you have to face a big loss.

Senior Member rock86 is an unknown quantity at this point rock86's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whe you cloud your Forex ttrading chart with too many analysis, do you think that it will be able to sustain you, it is not possible using maximum of two indicators for the trens is very normal.

Senior Member pandit is an unknown quantity at this point pandit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its 100% currect. i am agree with you. i think most of the trader fail to gain in forex trading only for too many position opening. those position create risk and the end of the day they become loser. so trader have a good strategy to make a good trading plain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 397 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)