+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 397 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member sharif khan is an unknown quantity at this point sharif khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not................. the number of trades .......that you take that will destroy your account but the lot volume per trade. Money management is the watchword no matter how many entries you are taking in a day...........It will also cause you draw down to get increased if your account balance cannot hold too many open positions that are floating in minus. .......Even one entry can do all the damage that can be done to a trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    too many entries, it will make your margins will be depleted in these forex trading. and it will make you as a loss would be a huge loss. because it is true that when too many entries, it will kill your account, because it will surely make your experience even greater losses would experience a margin call. so in every trade you should always be able to control emotions and use good money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newtrend View Post
    many entries in trading will be very harmful for you account because many entries easy lead to bad signals. i follow intraday trading and to me it often make 1 entry each day i trade, some times it is more and sometimes less,
    yes I agree with you because I'm a scalper who had had twice hit margin call, this happens because I'm open too many entry and I do not use money management at all, of course it is dangerous for me and certainly margin is risky because scalping using small timeframe so there are a lot of false signals.
    For you I suggest not to open too many entry because it was too dangerous, and a good and safe solution for trading is to open a single order in intraday trading. believe it is exposed to margin call as a great disaster because it is very annoying
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think you are very correct Too many entry will kill you because the more you place more entry the more you consume your equity so i think before we can make use of Too many entry we just have to consider our equity and the risk management before placing trade

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To many entries would kill you in this business, i have had this experience in forex. Too many countries would over leverage our accounts and we would not have enough margins to carry our trades.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well not really if you do it correctly, and doing it correctly means dividing your actual entry lot size by the number of trade you intend to place there by making trade management easier and maintaining strict money management.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    making many positions in the same time has the same effect on the account like greed and trading with high risk, over trading is not good character and we should all get rid of it because it is one of the common causes of margin call

Banned newtrend is an unknown quantity at this point newtrend's Avatar
    Thanks
    many entries in trading will be very harmful for you account because many entries easy lead to bad signals. i follow intraday trading and to me it often make 1 entry each day i trade, some times it is more and sometimes less,

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bohot ziada orders aik to aap kay liye over trading ka sabab banain gay aur doosra wo aap aap ki concentration ko disturb karain gay. Is liye aik time main aik order execute karo aur doosray pairs ko dekho bhi mat. Bas jis pair ko trade kar rahy ho usee ki taraf concentrate karo.

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a lot of the variety of records in the little lot dimension does not issue, because it would be even better spread danger into little pieces. Indeed, it is risky is if we only start one or two roles in a huge variety of plenty, which could possibly cause to huge failures as well as.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 397 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)