+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 397 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member mah is an unknown quantity at this point mah's Avatar
    Thanks
    aap ki opinion bohot acca lagi he.may ak sath 3 -4 ti entry neya he and marako loss hoahe.agar koie acha tareca money management nahe patahe to usko khale lose hotahe.aap ko bohot sari dhonnobat he ai post korneak lia.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vinod467 is an unknown quantity at this point vinod467's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only need 1 or 2 entry per day to trade. However...sometimes the market is cruel. It always make me lose my first trade for the day...sigh. it's a very tiring process. But there is nothing I can do but try trading again...wishing for another round to be lucky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rartinpas is an unknown quantity at this point rartinpas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tried to strictly trading. I only trade a maximum of two times a day. if in one trade, I make a profit then I would immediately close my metatrader. but, if the first entry is a loss, then I will repeat once again. if still loss, I walked away from mt4, awaiting the moment the next day.

Senior Member Zeko is an unknown quantity at this point Zeko's Avatar
    Thanks
    too many entries may play with you or against you, they can double your account if you doing them well and they can cause the margin call if you doing them randomly .
    I prefer to trade one trade or two per day to make sure that you will not lose too much

Senior Member Gorleys is an unknown quantity at this point Gorleys's Avatar
    Thanks
    Currency day trading generally involves moving in and out of the market within a short time, from a few minutes when the market is moving quickly to a few hours, in order to take a small number of pips, perhaps 5 to 20 in the case of the scalper, or 25-40 in the case of a longer term move.

Senior Member mohibul_iiml is an unknown quantity at this point mohibul_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i agree with you too many entry will kill you because when you start trade and open more entry i think if the trend against the trend that you will kill and i think your account can be closed and you will be a filer in forex trading.

Senior Member JuraganGrowol is an unknown quantity at this point JuraganGrowol's Avatar
    Thanks
    we need to try to control our money management first, i think that if we have already control our money management, so it can help us to do not greedy and help us to try to do not open too many position for our trading, so that will become good for uswe need to try to control our money management first, i think that if we have already control our money management, so it can help us to do not greedy and help us to try to do not open too many position for our trading, so that will become good for us

Banned profit50pips is an unknown quantity at this point profit50pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have often called for market entry, sometimes being over trade, it is very dangerous. traders have to control emotions.forex is open 24 hours for 5 days a week. other than that forex does not require large capital to be able to generate a profit. forex can I make as a long term investment business in my life

Senior Member simonfx is an unknown quantity at this point simonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, but it will not happened if we trade just using small lotsize and trade with huge capital. but actually i like to trade just using one pair and several order. i dont like to makes many order a day

Banned kelvin_funky is an unknown quantity at this point kelvin_funky's Avatar
    Thanks
    's right not too many entries in forex trading if you do not know about money management is good, because it will cause you to hit a margin call, the advice I use 1 or 2 entries each trade only with risk of only 10% of our capital

+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 397 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)