+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 397 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member marlin1331 is an unknown quantity at this point marlin1331's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you manually to trade, i suggest 4 entry per day will be best, i would open an entry and wait the profits and close, and then open another entry, that is my trade style, it can prevent risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alihn is an unknown quantity at this point alihn's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes too many entry is not always good , it may harmful for traders but it is depend on your balance , if balance is more then you can more entry. again in scalping you can more entry but other time you should take less entry for your better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member profit virus is on a distinguished road profit virus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too many entry positions in trading definite kill your profits,kill your margin,kill your equity and kill your confidence.I prefer maximum 5 orders if i choose low bid amount and maintain 2 maximum orders if i choose high lot bids.Stop loss and minimum order size are give low profit with consistent basis.

Senior Member arinda is on a distinguished road arinda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Too many entry will kill you
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    It's true that too many open positions can indeed make us lose. I for Forex trading has never been more put 2 OP, because I know that with more installing OP, then we will lose a lot if we do the wrong analysis. Therefore, I very rarely do more than two open positions. In one day I made ​​only one open position with TP 10 pips, and I think that's enough for me.

Member abadon is an unknown quantity at this point abadon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vetra View Post
    nice post bro ... My mentor also always remind me not to over-trading ... because over-trading will make you stress ... if we do not focus on trade, the analysis results will also be bad ... I also have a trading plan in trading forex, I will only enter the market a maximum of 5 times per day ... it is very good to improve the psychology of trading forex ...
    in implementing trading we can do some if the OP but are we aware of what to do? looks like we forgot about the loss .... will get better if we set the time for entry ... entry but definitely a bit ... that is what is needed by real traders .. consistency!!!

Senior Member abdosoft is an unknown quantity at this point abdosoft's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is the newbies that usually have too many entries in their trading and get big losses due to lack of margin. Expert traders already know about these things and they do not make such mistakes in their trades. Finally I had a mc because it could not bear minus floating.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

i think if we trade with trend not imposible we can trade multiple entry
    example if trend up,we can add position just only price correction or pullback to support. i think for me comfortable long term strategy.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as my previous experience and the last in 2012, it has managed to get much profit from entry is too much ... hehee, so we are very confident without knowing be a very good management that how ... but now that I'm aware of the risks at this time ..

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To many entry is to risky..its mean that you are greedy,you chase a big profit..in for ex trading the bigger profit the bigger risk of loss you will had..so i think its not a wise to make many entry,and it will make stress you out..its will better if we trade patienly and collect the profit little by little!!!goodluck!!!

Banned wak is an unknown quantity at this point wak's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know that forex is an amizing business that way i know that i have to keep on trading no matter what comes my way i will have to make sure that i trade very well and that way i know i will be very happy to make money well.

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i agree with you. zada entry say ya zada trade orders ap kay liye dangerous ho saktay hay is liye zada entry say avoid kerna chaye ye na ho kay ap ka account empty ho jaye zada entry say ap ko acha profit bi ho sakta hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 397 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)