+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 397 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That might or not be true because for more that you have done in you account the wrong thing that you can ever do is that is to tradeing without knowing how the trend will go if that happeneds then you know that all those accounts will clean your account but i wouldnt recommend you do that of tradeing that is very risky to say the list

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member namikot is an unknown quantity at this point namikot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even the experience trader whose i know never open too many entry because they know how big the risk they can have. They is better to have big one lot than have many small lot entry. Because if you open entry too much you cannot maintain all your trade properly and that's will make your floating bigger.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this is al right and we should not open more and more trades in the market . these trades may be more danger for us and may not give good result if we will not do the right trades. we should have better way of tradings in the market with only one or two trades.

Member shaonhossen is an unknown quantity at this point shaonhossen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For reducing loss usually i open more than 7 trades. Actually in every currency the strategies will not work properly. so that i used in more than 7 currencies so that i can earn profit and reduced my loss.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sajid View Post
    Yes,You are saying right.Today i take 10 entry and now i am in loss 129$.My capital is 200.So, prayer for me to recover my loss.
    I think if i take less entry then i do not loss too much..
    Meray Bhai ziada entry open kernay say hum jaldi rich naheen ho sectay ic terha loss ziada hota hay jesa kay apkay sath howa hay aur bohat say traders kay sath hota rehta hay. 10 entries ki bajaye ap ager sirf aik entry open kertay laikin wo complete analysis aur acha entry signal dekh ker tay tu wo yaqeenan behter thi kionkay us mein loss kay chances bohat kam thay ic liye achay setup ka intizar kerna chahiye chahay wo 2-3 din kay baad milay.

Banned sajid is on a distinguished road sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes,You are saying right.Today i take 10 entry and now i am in loss 129$.My capital is 200.So, prayer for me to recover my loss.
    I think if i take less entry then i do not loss too much..

Banned to_be_number_one is on a distinguished road to_be_number_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    Surely it is not good option for the newbies to trade with multiple entry because they may not be able to control the account equity and just trading with hoping only. I believe advance or expert trader will make multiple entries to gain more money.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is alright that we should not enter in the market with many entries to do the tradings. this market is more danger market where if we will not place good trades with only one or two trades then we can lose more quick money.

Member rosyadfx is an unknown quantity at this point rosyadfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yea right, i my opinion, to many open positions in forex trading are very dangerous for our account. in this case, we better open position in one pair, its more focus and serious. and we better know about the character of pair.

Member chanchalkst is an unknown quantity at this point chanchalkst's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I also take the value of too many information as beginning too many tasks and it is too much risky to beginning a lot of tasks at once. When we start too many tasks then in those times we actually violation the idea of awesome control, so we should take awesome appropriate awesome appropriate fantastic appropriate good proper care and prevent over handling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 397 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)