+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 397 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 341 391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member salam08 is an unknown quantity at this point salam08's Avatar
    Thanks
    My partner and i accept the particular see regarding twine inventor too much investing just isn't excellent somewhat it could boost simply no. regarding shedding investments this might be as a result of not enough examination and also entering business with out appropriate opportunity roughly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kanchan01 is an unknown quantity at this point kanchan01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am newcomer and i am don't know better about it.but when i use demo account where i open many entry for my lack of knowledge and then i see i loss my lots of money for this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member evalia is an unknown quantity at this point evalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    that in my opinion, it all depends on the size of the lot that we put, if little of lot, I dare to open more than three positions, but that big of lot, I go to his position a little.

Senior Member dadabye is an unknown quantity at this point dadabye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will make only one entry per day, but rarely do two entries. I would not risk the scalp and my investments and retained earnings to more than two inputs. I will operate during the session overlap U.S. and London

Senior Member Yeyep is an unknown quantity at this point Yeyep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course too much to do in the trade will kill and spend our capital so we need to know how big and strong capital because we have so as not to be a burden or a bad thing for doing this.

Senior Member vanda is an unknown quantity at this point vanda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by faysal.nitu View Post
    the trade will depend on your trading volume, if you give high lots size trade too many then you are going to face lots of problem because you are taking risk, but if you open too many trade with perfect volume size then it can be helpful for your account and this help will be depend on your understanding about the market movement.
    My experience is same.I never able to withdrew this bonus.But this forum is trustable.Many trader withdrew profit from instaforex by trading this forum bonus.

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trade will depend on your trading volume, if you give high lots size trade too many then you are going to face lots of problem because you are taking risk, but if you open too many trade with perfect volume size then it can be helpful for your account and this help will be depend on your understanding about the market movement.

Senior Member cky is an unknown quantity at this point cky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We dont need to make many orders everyday to make good profit, just with one or two or three orders only per day we can get good profit, so our many orders will not kill our account

Member smlkdan is an unknown quantity at this point smlkdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The discipline with a rule, you will be successful. you can learn on this forum, we can discussions and the sharing of the experiences, and the experience is the best teachers, believe me, we can be self-taught !!

Banned beautifulrose is on a distinguished road beautifulrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sirf aur sirf single trade per day best hai trading kay liye chahay humain loss ho ya profit. Is tarha hum apni investment ko bhi save rakhtay hain aur Greed say bhi bach patay hain. Humesha single trade, single currency pair aur single lot ko use karna bohat hi zaroori hai jab bhi hum trading karen is risky business main.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 397 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 341 391 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)