+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 397 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member Najha is an unknown quantity at this point Najha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well ..as I know, to know the possible perfect entry and exit point a trader must attached with forex market through the forex news but its not possible identify the exact entry and exit point if it can then no one should get loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexhunter is on a distinguished road forexhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes opening many position in a account is very risky ! and in a small account its like you want to kill your account in a fast way
    so don't open many trade's in one account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member India Bangsat is an unknown quantity at this point India Bangsat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Too many entry will kill you

hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    I think that there are many entries that will kill us in Forex trading because more trade and we have not looked after each trade as well so we have to bear the loss, and we can avoid such kind of trade, and only use 4 traded at the time. Greetings profit.

Member saima rajput is an unknown quantity at this point saima rajput's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that opening too many positions in the market is very much harmful for a new trader because it will be difficult for a new trader to monitor market trend of too many pairs, history, charts, indicators and constant monitoring. So a new trader should concentrate on just 3 to 4 trades at a time.

Member ajk92 is an unknown quantity at this point ajk92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe the reason because we can not control all enties, we can not focus on one entriy and another entries will make us busy to make decision while the fluctuation keep moving. Or maybe we not calculate the margin with good and it is spent the margin that need for hold floating minus.

Banned kuku9088 is on a distinguished road kuku9088's Avatar
    Thanks
    This type of trades you always find hungry not for food they are hungry of profit and till this way of trading they will remain hungry. Always avoid this type of trading

Member NewbeTrderFx is an unknown quantity at this point NewbeTrderFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    very true sir if we are too much in the open position then we will be lost in this trade sir,
    because with a lot of open positions it will be able to make us confused and dizzy in doing this trade sir

Senior Member dkdianwad is an unknown quantity at this point dkdianwad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that it is true that too many entries kill the traders account as too many enters combined and gives a greaters losses even if the markets a moves less, so the less amount of the entries should be opened !

Senior Member schakinda is an unknown quantity at this point schakinda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that too many open positions may help you be more profitable, but it will also kill you it is always true for every trader because when you open too many positions it is like you are using a sizes bigest lots !

Senior Member dkdajnwa is an unknown quantity at this point dkdajnwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that it is very right that we should not enter in the market many times because if we will enter many entries in the markets then we may losers too many money and many times we will be in tensions to open the great orders !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 397 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 334 384 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)