+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 397 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Banned aryaan is an unknown quantity at this point aryaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    G haan bhai jaan ap ne bohat hi achi bat ki he m ap ki bat se agree karta hun hameesha hmy 1 se ziyada order nahe dalna chahye ager bohat he ziyada confirm ho to 3 ki limit me rehna he acha hota he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nadeembali is an unknown quantity at this point nadeembali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the main reason to lose your money to enter your trades with too many entries so this will definately kill your account and your investment so avoid to do it seriously.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye durust hay kay ager hum jaldi rich honay kay liye bohat ziada trades open kertay hain tu aisa kernay say hamesha loss hi hota hay kionkay forex market aik ghair yaqeeni market hay ic liye 2 to 3 entries kafi hain kionkay ziada entries per proper tariqay say dhiyan naheen de secta jis waja say loss hota hay.

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading k business may jo work karta ho agar ap forex trading k business may agar ap ko zyada experience hy to ap forex trading may aik time may zayda trade kar sakta hy agar p ko forex trading may loss bhi ho sakta hy

Senior Member dakowalda is an unknown quantity at this point dakowalda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I completely concord with you as too umpteen accounting is truly denigrating for your portfolios as i human the receive of loosing a three of my trading accounting in the incipient trading life. As i did not knew to overmuch near trading i opened trade one after another when i saw damage is continually tapering. But in the conscionable a attach of smaller that i saw my relationship is set as price declined promoted !!

Banned kundukam is an unknown quantity at this point kundukam's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you use low lot then i conceive it give be never blackball on trading instant. But most of the merchandiser can't standard their money management so they use top lot and use statesman participate so they easily experience their all equipoise on that instant.

Banned alinaqvi012 is an unknown quantity at this point alinaqvi012's Avatar
    Thanks
    no!!
    New enteries will not kill you...
    kuch new user problem create katy hain...
    they came here without learnimging forex....
    they do not use demo account, did not gather knowledge about forex n the start investing n after that they start facing losses n they says "forex is a luck not a business"...
    i must say learn forex before investing..

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is a very much important thing that if we gone for a lot of order then it must kill us day by day. the lot of order will give lot of floating loss if we do not used stop loss or give direct loss too. so it is the best way to trading to keep the trade in control and manage them in way that it will not give so much loss per pips that will allow us to wait and survival a lot pip change.

Member sameen raheel is an unknown quantity at this point sameen raheel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also think that opening dozens record at a time is not a good selection because This testament divide your concentration and testament impressing your analysis. If you are a long term marketer then it tins be done but you should have a large capital.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right too many entries are the main reason of blowing account because new trader can not manage too many entries..always good to trade with 2-3 entries until they completed..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 397 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 311 361 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)