+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 397 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Banned nogen01 is an unknown quantity at this point nogen01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many do entries could kill you unless you are prepared enough capital yes only with sufficient capital can do more
    then beginning with the smallest lot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajjadraza is on a distinguished road sajjadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    I , he creator of he subject , i view of the excessive trading , but it is not good , can you extend I agree with. This would have resulted n the less which trade or without proper analysis , and the lack of trade entering opportunity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ap nay theak kaha hai is entries sai bachnay k leyay tou hum news ko follow karty haian ta k hum sai enter galat na ho warna galat honay par hum kafi loss kar sakty hain....

Senior Member Muhammad Hanif is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not really, you must know how to handle too many entries if you are willing to enter too much. Trading is hard but not impossible and worth taking risks.

Senior Member Lion is an unknown quantity at this point Lion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    expensive we observe a lot of investor that is much more after that 5 admittance per day and people aren't concerned. the additionally do that after i observe markings moving in my personal favor as well as i actually do much more after that 5 admittance. this really is just about all rely on ought as well as your funds what's a person performing. a lot of period we observe within foreign exchange a lot of individual states all of us is going to do numerous trade per day exactly what ought believe we state 10 individuals Ur laughing as well as states know ought Ur child ought perform large amount of industry in the event that ough not really after that it's rely on ought.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai humy is cheeze ka he kahayl rakhna hota hai k hamari koi entry galat na ho jaye warna kafi loss ho sakta hai ise leyay hum is mai study karty hain ta k hamari enter point theak milay aur hum apni trade ko acaha bana saky...

Banned vicky07 is an unknown quantity at this point vicky07's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear i see so many trader which is more then 5 entry in a day and those are not worried . a also do this when i see markingis going in my favour and i do more then 5 entry . this is all depend on u and your capital what is you doing .so many time i see in forex so many person says we will do many trde in a day what u think i say 10 those r lauging and says nnow u r kid u do lot of trade if u not then it is depend on u

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bilkul bhai ek saath mein humko kafi orders nahi lagane chahiye, ek baar mein humko 1 hi orders lagana chahiye, kafi trader low lot ke bahut se orders alag alag price par lagate hai, lekin jab market negative ki aur badta hai, to low lot bhi unko bhari pad jata hai.
    han bhai zaida order place nh karnay cahiyay .kyu k forex market ma kisi bi wakat market kisi bi taraf move kar sakti hay .agar hum zaida order place kiyay hay tu hamay kafi zaida loss bi ho sakta hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member Rambo25 is an unknown quantity at this point Rambo25's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex trade, open trade me a lot in one day, I usually open 5-8 trades I'm doing ... though I open a trade like this I always use the expertise to manage finances and manage risks better ...

Member akhalid is an unknown quantity at this point akhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right but it is vary from person to person .if a person have better knowledge better skills then he can win more than 3 times but if any person have no ability with good skills so he should not exceeds the limit otherwise he can loss all his profit that he gain ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 397 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)