+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 397 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member Debakanta is an unknown quantity at this point Debakanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi, I dont belive with same . If any one want trade before that understand the market trend properly if any open positions even- 1 taken without understanding market then it could be very dangrious . So it is most important is that understanding the trend first then trade. ...................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned malko has a spectacular aura about malko has a spectacular aura about malko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main ic bat c agree nahi karta ka ka trading me limimtedd entery rakhni chahyea. Ye luck ke game ha , kabi bhe market oper ja sakti ha. Main ye bhe nahi kehta ka app har waqat ic par work karta rahain par mera khayal me apna part time ic ka lia wqaf kar dain to acha ho ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member reja is an unknown quantity at this point reja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am thinking its not the question how money.its question about how trading.if you are scalping in all little timeframe,so you can do 10-30per day.the number of entry points should also made with the margin avaliavle in the account for making search orders.

Member forexloser is an unknown quantity at this point forexloser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    exactly, too many enteries is gonna get you confused and you are gonna lose trades. so better study few pairs and trade one pair at a time to be successful in forex.

Member allahhu is an unknown quantity at this point allahhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han main aap say agree hon aap nay bohat hi achi bat kahi hay ku kay agr aap lalich kar kay zayda entries karay gay to aap ko lose kay chances bi zyada hon gay aur aap ka capital low ho ga ye bohat hi khatarnak hay

Banned Raba1 is an unknown quantity at this point Raba1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with the view of thread creator excessive trading is not good rather it may increase no. of losing trades this may be due to lack of analysis and enteirng trade without proper opportunity .Good luck

Senior Member zundhafx is an unknown quantity at this point zundhafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    Many systems in the world to earn profits in forex with one waiting to go in and generate the profits, there is also a Pending oreder with a net stocking can be tens of POs in stocking and wrote the legitimate legitimate, as long as we are wise with our own capital and take risks knowing that in the event of a reverse direction

Senior Member fantolp is an unknown quantity at this point fantolp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the analysis in the market are strong then i think we can get the more big money only with the one good trade or two good trades but if the analysis in the market are not strong then we can not do the well tradings.

Senior Member bipakis is an unknown quantity at this point bipakis's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we dont have many margin level in our trading account dont open too many position because it will make our real trading account in high risk condition so we will easy to get margin call in our trading account.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanibava View Post
    mery khyal main ap sahi keh rhy hain mgr ap agr 2 entries sy work krin tu ye zyada behter hai bjy 3 entries k sath hi apko volume b km rkhna chaiye ta ky lose ka margin km rhy go is sy profit b km rhy ga mgr agr hm apny lose ko km sy km rakhin gy tu hmra profit bhry ga aur hamin money earn hogi
    mere khyal se trader ko shuru me jayda trade nh ilagana chahy yadi trader shurur me hi jayda entry dalega to uske liy muskilen bahdegi usse kam se kam trade karke adhik se adhik profit lene ki kosis karna chahiy glait koi bhi nhi karna chahiy .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 397 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)