+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 397 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member masdarfx is an unknown quantity at this point masdarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sutrisno View Post
    for me it is true that many of the entries will be a lot of harm, but not always so, for those who are good at trading he would like to know how many transactions every day .... and it requires skills that have been trained
    very true sir, in my opinion too many positions opened at trading does not mean getting a big loss, is opening too many positions is one of the trade show is very risky but I think too many open positions is one of the trading strategies in order to maximize profits will we get ourselves so we can get more profit when the positions that we have open right

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sami35 will become famous soon enough sami35 will become famous soon enough sami35's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes this is right and depend on your capital then i suggest you please do not open much order because this is very risky and then loss your money in Forex, please do not repeat this mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Najika is an unknown quantity at this point Najika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right.we can open many trades if we have a big capital but most of us have a medium capital so open many trades is not a good idea.i keep maximum 3 entries at a time.when a close 1 i open another one

Banned akhtani is an unknown quantity at this point akhtani's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you , and we can simply summarize all of this by one expression :money management , which will help you know how much you are able to invest without risking your balance and how much loss you can take .

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We will hard to manage our account if we open so many entry. we will easier to manage it if we just open only one or two entry only per day. we can reduce our risk well and make better trading

Senior Member asaddatrader is on a distinguished road asaddatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hayal main hamen aik time par 2 se 3 trades karni chahyen .is se ham apni trades ki moment par focus kar saktey hain .aur unhen properly profit main close kar saktey hain .agar ham aik time par ziada possitions open karen gey to hamen loss ho sakta hai .

Senior Member sutrisno is an unknown quantity at this point sutrisno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance

for me it is true that many of the entries will be a lot of harm, but not always so, for those who are good at trading he would like to know how many transactions every day .... and it requires skills that have been trained

Senior Member shanhu will become famous soon enough shanhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agree with your point of view, too many items will distract your attention, which in the end a project do not do well, while the concentration and carefulness, patience for foreign exchange trading is indispensable, excessive trading will make you very tired easily errors of judgement

Senior Member great.kahli2008 is an unknown quantity at this point great.kahli2008's Avatar
    Thanks
    Zaida entry ya entry zaida matter nai krti . matter ya krta ha k market ka trend kiya ja rha ha. indicators apko kya show kr rhy han agr apko pta lgta ha k profit milay ga to automaticaly zaida enteries karain. so entry say zaida trend depend krta ha.

Banned samia13 is an unknown quantity at this point samia13's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah surely if we make too many enteries , our profit will turn into loss. only one entry per day will profit you. number of the enteries must be made with the margin. and if you are talking about scalping than your question is wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 397 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)