+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 397 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member ashraf500 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you completely because too many orders will lead to losses in the Forex activity , so the traders should choose the suitable time to start in making orders to avoid the risk of losing money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxnewbie is an unknown quantity at this point fxnewbie's Avatar
    Thanks
    We should be able to prevent as much as possible so that whatever happens we can avoid a margin call either way to cut loss or hedging then with we have a lot of orders it will make our position will become confused because we do not focus on one order than the equity we would quickly run out and easy to margin call after all loss is a condition that we could get up nice to learn forex because I too have felt the loss as well as a margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esti is an unknown quantity at this point esti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe we play in tokyo open it will be more beneficial in the trade how we do it well we can learn to analyze the market and how well we know the trade using the trade that we might well produce and profit-making that can be obtained easily with our analysis both in trade

Senior Member kashif m is an unknown quantity at this point kashif m's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scaling in and scaling out is a great strategy when your trade is going in your feavor you can do scaling in it will in prove your profit for example if you have entered a trade in gold at 1314 level and you have decided to scaling in spose take profit is 1317(300) pips and stop loss is 1313 (100) pips when market will be at 1315 you will scale in a new trade now your stop loss is 1314 and take profit 1317 when market will be at 1316 you will scale in a new trade now stop loss is 1315 and take profit is 1317 if market goes in your feavor hit your take profit you have 600 hundered pips instead of 300 hundered pips but it can be done in trading market only.

Banned mrk22 is an unknown quantity at this point mrk22's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes,i settle for your opinion.if we tend to open abundant entries,it offers solely loss to United States of America.this type of approach is finished by many traders aimed for obtaining immense profit,it is referred to as greed.to become a palmy dealer,we should use caution in coming into ton sizes and choose low unfold currency pairs as a result of it's low risk for all traders.

Senior Member ahsantariq is on a distinguished road ahsantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han bohat zaida entries hmaryi trade ko kharab kar skti han hmay chahye k aik waqt me hum maximum two se zaida entries na rakhen or vo b news ko follow kar k rakhen is se hmay kafi faida hoga

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a been a victim of the same thought and that is when you trading you have to make sure that trading that you do sometimes back i used to think that all the trading that do will alway come back with more money and that is not true at all

Senior Member krrish1 is an unknown quantity at this point krrish1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think My partner and i accept the particular see regarding twine inventor too much investing just isn't excellent somewhat it could boost simply no. regarding shedding investments this might be as a result of not enough examination and also enteirng business with out appropriate opporunity roughly.
    so forex is good online company

Senior Member shahid999 is an unknown quantity at this point shahid999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me ne apna daily profit target 10 se 15 dollar rakha howa hai .mera target poora ho jaye to me se ziyada trade nahi karta aur meri daily entry 1 se 5 tak hen.kyun k mera account minimum amount ka hai

Senior Member Muhammad Rashid is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Rashid's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear i agree with your openion that we should not make more entries per day or order size per day .the order size should be small in order to be successful in the forex trading because you might not control too many orders per day so it should be less

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 397 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)