+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 397 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Junior Member hina55 is an unknown quantity at this point hina55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading kerty time aap jitni zyada entries do gy to on trades ko manage kerna problem ho sakta hy ham ager aap ko tajurba hy to aap 3 sy zyada entries dy ker unhy manage ker sakty ho .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nggapleki is an unknown quantity at this point nggapleki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yesterday my one account call margin and after some time I lost my capital Its better to use lower risk for trading so that margin call won't hit but I will directly set trailing stop as my position goes bad and margin call is your capital not enough anymore to hold your minus position so the broker will close all the position with the big lot position until it can enough for hold again and These two things come into action when there is more on risk than the affordable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    bhai g meray khyal ma hamay kabi bi zaida entries place nh karna cahiyay , agar hum zaida order laga daitay hay tu phr hamaray liyay kafi zaida mushkil ho jati hay , hamay hamesha patience k sath hi trading karni cahiyay .
    hanji bhai trader ko hamesha patience ke saat he tradin g karni chahiye,trader ko kabhi bhi jada order nahi lagane chahiye aisa karne se usko samajh nahi aayenga aur uska marginal call bhi hit ho sakta hai,trader ko apne aap har ek cheez par dhyaan dena hoga..

Banned kant is an unknown quantity at this point kant's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir I have a different opinion instead of working with fixed entry I think we should concentrate more on money management and if our account size permits to have an order of 0.10 lot then we can take up ten orders of 0.01 lot or 5 orders of 0.02 lot and still will be able to manage our trade comfortably without much tension of having unrecoverable losses so its our trading plan and money management matters the most while trading.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we make good many entry, it is good, because we can earn more money or much money. but if we make many wrong entry, it will kill our account. So, we must manage our margin call. Dont make many entries if we make wrong entries

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If it turns out that me who made mistake by breaking the rule then I will promise not to break the rule again and I must always trade based on valid signal but margin call is a warning that told traders about low equity in their account then it's better to trade with small lot as always until you get familiar with the trading system instead of instead we seek support from a broker to find fault with the place we are exposed to M

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me jiada entries kill karti he hmari trade ko kyo ke agar hm jiada orders place karte hein to lose ho jata he hmara forex e hmm kmm se kkm ek do orders ke sath hi forex me trade karna passand karte hein forex me me to hmesha ek bar me ek order hi lagata hun and usi ke sath asha income make karta hun

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Friend you are right and your strategy is good and i am wrok like as you and i am taking 3 to 4 entries in a day and not open many orders at same time. because yes to many entry will kill us.

Member harekrushna is an unknown quantity at this point harekrushna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is very much true that when we create multiple position at a time either t gives us huge profit or else we do loose whole of our amount. Always trade with 1 or 2 open position at a time so that in case of any emergency you can either average or hedge the position by creating multiple position your loss amount will big which will make panic and that will confuse for further trading and you do wrong strategy finally you loose the money.

Senior Member fxdrmc is an unknown quantity at this point fxdrmc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Over trading never give you good result in your trading, it will kill your account balance. if you trade frequently than you may loose most of your trade. in forex market , you must maintain this strategy that never loose your capital, if you loose than you will be upset and you will dislike trading.
    If I have the belief that I can do it.I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have the capacity at the beginning..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 397 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)