+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 397 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Senior Member 2184 is an unknown quantity at this point 2184's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is one thing that you will never know where it will move next you have to make sure that you take trade at a time am sure that way atleast you can predictor where you will be moving toy next

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Brijesh is an unknown quantity at this point Brijesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    hi, i just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance
    Yes... it is true that, too many entry kills account balance... But, its depend on lot size and account balance.. If you are using 0.05 lot size for 5 currency pair with balance of just 100 USD and leverage of 1:1000, then it may be dangerous for account balance... So, before opening any trades, a trader should have to plan for money management,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rabail is an unknown quantity at this point rabail's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji sahi bt ki ha ap ne, ap ak wqt me zayda se zayda 3 lot open akro, woh b money managemnt ko mind me rkhte howe, agr ap lalch karo gy or zayda lot lagao gy to account wash ho jaye ga, q ke market ka pata nh chlta zara b market kic traf ko move krti ha

Senior Member firozlucky is an unknown quantity at this point firozlucky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha jyada entry se muje kai bar loss hua hai or isme meri sari money loss ho chuki hai me yahi kahunga ki ager apke pass money kam hai to ap ek hi wakt me jayda trade nahi kare warna sari money loss me ja skti hai ek time pr ek hi trade kre ager apke pass money kam hai to.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxtiger View Post
    bro aapka kehna sahi hai trader ko money management ke hisaab se hi trading karna chahiye agar trader ko ache se trading karna hai to usko money management ka use karna chahiye
    G bhai g agar trader ko es business sa acha paisa kamana hay tu phr us ko money management ko follow karna parhay ga , money management k begair hum kabi bi achi earning nh kar saktay hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Member naseebforex is on a distinguished road naseebforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma is business ko boht like kartaho sab ka liy ha forexak acha business ha sab ko is ma boht pisa milta ha sab ka liy ha fore ak acha business ha sab ko is ma kamkarna ha to is ka liy ap ko is ka demo account ma traing karna ho ge

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji agar hum jayda order open karte jayenge to humara margin bilkul bhi nahi bachega isliye kafi jayda order open nahi karne chahiye humko money management ke hisaab se hi trading karna theek rahta hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member rabia01 is an unknown quantity at this point rabia01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this talking about how are enteries you in a day i think the newbie,s must enteries 4and the axpert people send enteries 20 in a day.

Senior Member phibrain is an unknown quantity at this point phibrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Must be cautious in trading so as not to defeat that resulted in a margin call might be true if I was a novice trader but I believe in my own trading skills although in the end I loss or margin call but it will improve my skills in trading rather than because this element always help you to avoid getting margin call with margin call is your capital not enough anymore to hold your minus position so the broker will close all the position with the big lot position until it can enough for hold again

Member drahmed is an unknown quantity at this point drahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    The answer would be to usually attempt to industry along with long-term technique. You have to follow buying and selling self-discipline as well as usually getting your own great deal dimension as well as cash administration.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 397 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)