+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 397 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it's true that opening too many positions in the market will bring huge losses to new traders because they don't have much experience and skills to handle more trade. So, I think beginners must open as many trades as they can manage and monitor easily. and, we must avoid excessive trade. Usually open and only one function in one day with goals and leaving the podium. if the agreement will have a negative impact the next day too, and then it can increase the profit objectives for that day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I have good knowledge about it, too many entries in our trade make us confused and obliged for more mistakes. We only need to take a few trades from time to time to help us in forex and too many entries will require a lot of margin. When we lose a lot of money because of the wrong position, we will blow up our account and get a margin call. This is very dangerous, so don't make a lot of entries

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk Management is an important factor in forex trading and you must control risk in your trading and you should always try to minimize risky involvement in your trading and if you open too many entries risky involvement gets the biggers and biggers and thus has more threats against your capital! and I will only make one access per day but almost never make two records. I will lead and not threaten my financial commitments and collect income by creating more than 2 records. I will do business for the actual period of the US and London, England

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just want to share my opinion ....
    too many entry will kill you ....
    how many entry / day is suitable for you ??
    i ussually takes maximum 3 entry ...... when i set 3rd entry i must stop
    whatever i profit of loss ....
    just say, i just entry when i really sure the market is on direction what i think ...
    but when i entry, and the direction is wrong, i'll cut the loss .. and wait for another chance
    3 entry maximum is good .. to train your to stabilize your performance

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with the perspective of the novice trader that strangling trades are bad, but may not develop. losing this trade may be due to the absence of trading checks and business without any chance or presence. and that depends on how you use some of the entries themselves. Because with a good calculation of pair correlation, you can make good profits with it. But, still you need to calculate abou money management too.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider reading the thread creator to trade excessively unreasonable but will increase it not. losing this trade may flow from a lack of research and entering trade while opportunities are incorrect or more or less ... and I will only access 1 per day, but almost never my husband and I do a number of jobs. I will use the rest of my hair, and not as a threat to my decision to invest and also gain profits by creating more than 3 posts. I will go under individuals who overlap with Birmingham.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very real thing. I also felt that there were several offers that killed me, I managed to maintain my account. If we play with a few commands or folders, it is rather difficult to arrange everything like stopping losses and taking profits. to manage our money and give bad results. It can also kill our account with a call limit. and when I do scalping, I do a lot of entries, a ton of entries in one time frame and I earn more than now. I agree that too many entries increase the risk of loss but if you know what you are doing, you will get a lot of profit.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I take 1-2trades of dayli because I trade with trends and when I have a good way, I take stop loss and profit price targets and I go out, I think it's better to trade less because you can get more than when you take trades that bad. and too many entries will increase the risk that we will endure, and I think that we go in too much moreover not changing simultaneously will have a negative effect on our trading system, and if we do that we trade usually regulated by emotions and that's not good,

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, if we do a lot of entries without rules, it will kill our account, we can reproduce the entry as long as we have to believe that the direction of the trade we are doing is correct, if we do it for no apparent reason, then it will kill our account, and we lose all money in this business. and, we have to get out of the stopped trade. I usually start the only single perception in one calendar day with the target and exit the platform. If the agreement will be diverted from the next calendar day, at that time I will probably increase the profit taken at the target site for calendar day purposes. What puzzles do you think are almost like this. If you start a lot of perceptions, you get a variety of agitations and it will probably get more greedy in your trade. Be aware of this.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me and my partner walked together from now on the page that deals with adult writers is not big enough, he can't do better. Concerns about pouring may be due to a lack of assessment with three branches entering the right of opportunity, or even longer. and Let me help you get access for just one day, but it's rare for me and my partner to help you make several positions. Leave the top of the head, not a threat to your next investment income obtained on the radio for 3 positions. Allow me to buy and sell all of our patch schemes in Liverpool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 397 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)