+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 397 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member saifi is an unknown quantity at this point saifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you too many entries kill a trader because trade jab lalach karta hai to wo lalach uska sab kuch khatam kar deti hai. uska Account balance zero kar deti hai so, avoid maximum entries. thanks

Member ayan2453 is an unknown quantity at this point ayan2453's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ki baat bilkul theek hy k is amrkit main jitna ho saky km sy km trad krain q k is trh aap markit main phass sakty hain jitna aap km trad karain gy utna aap ko loss k chance km hoon gy ur aap markit main phansty ni haio

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my friend most of the time my account is killed because of too many entry and I am not controlling this any way, I think I am getting loss only for this too many entry and I could to control this when I try to recover my loss.

Senior Member Wassim_gsm is an unknown quantity at this point Wassim_gsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it will kill you if you put too many entry. As most specially if you put it in same direction and same currency pair. Better do use proper money management and do not put many entry at times. First get result of your running entry then think about others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goodboye is an unknown quantity at this point goodboye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am agree too many entries apko khatm kar sakti hain humy apny capital ko dekh lena chahiye phr money ko manage karna chahiye aksar zaida entries trader ko upset kar deti hain jis se loss hona shuru ho jata hai.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is one of the common reason due to which you will get the loss from your trading so you must have to avoid overtrading as it lead to the loss most of the time. so try to trade with the trend of the pair so that you can gain good income.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member Fxawesome is an unknown quantity at this point Fxawesome's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think in forex trading we need to learn and know when to trade and when not to trade. Forex trading is a god business and only those who have the good skills and knowledge can succeed in it. Even if you are to open another position you should be sure that you have the good reason why you are opening them, never open one just because the market is moving.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gin View Post
    well dear I actually agree that in forex too many entry will kill us.in my view we can trade with too many entry but all trade in trend direction and with some interval of pips. many time i trade with many entry in same pair but always use stop loss.
    Some times many traders open too many entries for one trade and after their trade goes in opposite direction they open another trade and then if market goes more opposite they open another trade and market keeps going in opposite direction and eventually they loose a lot of money .

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar hum market mai trade karny sai pehly is mai achea tarah sai sekh laity hain tou hamary leyay bhut acaha rahta hai hum is mai waysay he paysa earn karty hain magar jab ik trader yaha par bhut zayadah entry laina start kar daita hai aur achnak sai he fir us ka yaha par loss hota hai jou k humy is sai bachna hota hai..

Senior Member rizwan009 is an unknown quantity at this point rizwan009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother zaida earning li lalich mai buht sey trader buht sey entry open kr dety hain jis sey loss k chance buht he zaida bat jaty hain kiu k margin level buht kam reh jata hy tori sei market ki movement sey loss ho kr account wash ho jata hy .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 397 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)