+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 397 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear in my oppinion I believe too many Entry means over trading means not maintaining the the money management rules in trading strategy. We should have keep an account that money management has a vital part in the trading otherwise we may have called margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well actually my dear in forex do I consider I never open my position in long time. That is not necessary in scalping. I mean as scalper i limit my daily order until 10 times. After reach the target open position i wouldn't open position again . Because i know the risk too much entry in scalp way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    well actually my dear in forex do I consider this totally depends on your equity and lot size, so basically if you have balance more than 50k and you open 0.1 lot 20 times in different or same currency pair that is just 2 lots but the positions you have are 20 but if you open 1 lot 10 times then it will kill your account! So this totally depends on your equity and lot size

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, in forex trading I strongly believe we shouldn't open too many entries at one time. Because it's not good if we can find a sure trend then one trade with enough lots size is enough for us. We should open one trade at one time we need to do trade with discipline. So it will be great for us. So we should avoid over trading.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my dear, of course I strongly think even the experience trader whose i know never open too many entry because they know how big the risk they can have. They is better to have big one lot than have many small lot entry. Because if you open entry too much you cannot maintain all your trade properly and that's will make your floating bigger.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my dear I actually do believe i will make only one entry per day but rarely i make two entries. i will scalp and not risk my investment as well as accumulated profits by making more than 2 entries. i will trade during the overlapping of US and london session

Senior Member Yinky is an unknown quantity at this point Yinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a newbies in forex trading business, it is advisable not to open too many position at a time, because by doing so, you are exposing your account to risk. One entry at a time is very good for the newbies in forex trading business.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right, we should know that in forex trading, money management is the most important sector in forex trading, I think if we trade with proper money management then we may avoid trading with too many entry.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear in trading forex I also do think trading more than one entries at a time is difficult one and it requires a lot of experience and knowledge. Newcomers must trade with only one entry because they will not be able to handle the pressure of more than one entries. Experienced traders know how to handle more than one entries at the same time.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear to me in forex I always believe before opening an order because without proper money management we can not get success in trading so money management totally become dismanage and its give a bad result and this may be kill our account also by margin call

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 397 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)