+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 397 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 3966

Thread: Too many entry will kill you.

Member sana01 is an unknown quantity at this point sana01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we open much entries,it gives only loss to us.this type of approach is done by several traders aimed for getting huge profit,it is called greed.to become a successful trader And the number of entry points should also made with the margin available in the account for making such orders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nur5564 is on a distinguished road nur5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear tarder i agree with you too many enteries will kill you you can wash your account adn you can loose the prfoit in any way you want so you can be a good atrder and oyu can strat the trading with any means you want so be a good atrder

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha bhai too many entry will kill you agar aap ek se jyada emtry le lenge to aapo sabhi par focus krne main bht problem hogi aur sabhji par aap e sa dhyan nae de payenge jisse ki loss ke chances aape badh jayenge

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Taking many trades at the same time is not right unless you have a massive account to run them freely but for a small account you need to make sure that you minimize the trades to avoid more loss if they all go wrong at the same time, taking a small profit should be part of us instead of focusing on big ones that will take for ever to come.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro, actually with me, I personally do consider that too many entries in forex is called as overtrading and that's right if overtrading can kill us because it can make you suffer big losses in short time if you're overtrading. And it's possible to experience Margin Call if you're overtrading so it's important to limit orders.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that many entry or lot become loss so buy or sell in limit if you buy sell many lot then your equity become small and when market go small up and down then you going for a loss so use only one or maximum 1 lot use for trading if you are get only profit then make a management and then trade.

Senior Member kixy is an unknown quantity at this point kixy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear, no double that in trading forex, we i that if you too many entry will kill you because you have trader without planing without strategy so the result you will kill you in short time i think so.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, my dear actually to me I obviously think that opening too many trades will lead to huge losses . so trade with one open position to get smart income for our life. so use the scalping strategy method with best timeframe of the m30 and h1 to get smart profits. trade with less lot size for long life trading.

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact, my dear I definitely do believe that we do not need to makes so many entry to make much profit. We can increase our trade size if we want to make more profit. Trade with a few entries will be easier than maintain so many entries at the same time. We need to reduce number of entries everyday.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri shuru say he adat hai k main ek wakt main ek he entry lagata hun aur koshish karta hun k us k close honay k bad he koi dosri entery lgao mjhay forex ko kar k bhot maza ata hai aur me enjoy karta hun is ko jiss waja say main samjhta hun k ye kamyab business hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 397 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)