+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 610 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Thread: How much need to invest in forex?

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear brother,apko forex hmesha small investment se hi start karni chaye.lekin jab ap satisfied ho jaen k ap achi trading kar sakty hain to ap investment ko barha len.Or dear brother ye yad raken k forex me big investment or good experience,knowledge hi successful hony ka Raz hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-25), billyboy00007 (2018-06-26), danish555 (2018-06-26), MARandhawa (2018-06-22), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Raja551 (2018-06-21), rehanayaz (2018-06-21), sakigbest (2018-06-26), sarfraz786 (2018-06-26), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-06-23)

Member AfiKhan will become famous soon enough AfiKhan will become famous soon enough AfiKhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So I think you don't need to have a huge amount of money to invest in Instaforex. You can start even with a very small amount of $100 or must low as $20 or $10. And I will also recommend you that you should start with investing a low amount if you are a beginner and new to the trading and investing field. And also before going to investing in real account, you should try a demo account to get enough experience for the real account.
    Click on Thanks if you like it.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hum sab ki apni ek limitation hoti hai aur ek portfolio bhi hota hai magar kuoki yaha risk ke saath reward acha hai to koi bhi decent investment se start karke ek confidence gain karna bahut jaruri hota hai aur phir baad mein hum koi bhi investment bada ke achi returns le sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a foreign exchange trading that takes advantage of the difference in forex exchange rates compared to other investments that levarege has enough even up to 1: 1000 and think about how much minimum can be invested from now on forex trading with a $ 10 capital really !!! and there is no fgix amount to invest in forex, you can invest all your money but be ready for the consequences, because is not he playing if you do not lose anything to happen but in forex if you lose you have big problem.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tresemey For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-18), Unregistered (2)

Member MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,765 Times in 581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your idea is very risky, I think if you will apply that idea then you will loose your investment in a day, so I think that you should not take that risk and you should trade with proper money management to avoid getting loss in Forex trading market and you should try to make consistent profit in Forex trading market to become a successful trader.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MARandhawa For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-30), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), danish555 (2018-06-20), jimmy17 (2018-06-29), kashi93 (2018-06-21), Mustansir (2018-06-28), Nirzana (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-21), rehanayaz (2018-06-18), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-06-23)

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the need for foreign exchange is unlimited, firstly, I know forex, I decided to jump in this business by giving all my money on deposit, but after I know more about this business then I better be careful because I do not want to get results which makes me greedy to rise ,,, now I just invested a few dollars to learn first exploring the behavior of the market, maybe later I will raise the nominal return and For me I invested in 150 usd forex and lost it and now I learn from the beginning and I hoping to get my profits and suggestions to new people in forex do not buy in bulk or make trading 10% of yours totally investment !!

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think many traders fail and losses because of the lack of discipline in trading, they always catch huge profits, regardless of existing rules, they are always emotional and greedy in every trade, then most of the time I feel forex is just a loss. but now I feel that forex is the only easy way to make a profit. because I have enough skills to trade in forex trading. and If you are a beginner in forex you better study in demo account first before plunge in real account but you do not have to invest money you can use the bonus in advance ....

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (2)

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a currency trading business activity of a country with another country. in forex trading the main condition is there must be capital or money. the number depends on the ability of each individual. important can be used to make transactions and can survive if there is movement and dynamics of a safe market in case of loss and If you look in Trading, then you can spend this fund. But, the danger of putting big money in his home country. All beginners must withdraw their blessed funds at the core. So, was told this and got a lot of money with gnomish money. And if you want to vibrate to commit to the Forex market, then try to dress in a PAMM account.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I think 1000 dollars is a good amount to trade. If you can earn 20 percent profit every month, you will be able to generate millions of money from forex trading after 4 years. Do you think about it? and with a capital of $ 1000 is enough to start forex trading, even if a little push yourself only with a capital of $ 10 is enough. We aim to find the maximum profit but also to be realistic, too little capital should still take longer to get big profits because all can not be done instantly.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are a beginner and if you need more knowledge and experience in forex, i suggest you apply with minimum capital of 50 dollars. and if you have good and enough knowledge about forex, you can invest more. You can be careful because the capital at big risk of losing too big. Investing Time In Taking Better Forex Knowledge Instead of More Investing In Forex I Invest $ 4 After Learning Forex And Now I Make A Good Money From Forex. You Can Also Become A Millionaire In A Few Months Also If You Learn Forex & Start Forex From Only $ 100

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 610 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)