+ Reply to Thread
Page 607 of 610 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 605 606 607 608 609 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 6097

Thread: How much need to invest in forex?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    I wish i invest about $10,000 in my Forex account and have a sufficient knowledge to make profit of around 20% to 40% monthly consistently. I hope this dream of mine will be accomplished soon.
    I also need to invest a good amount of money into forex exchange trading, about 3000 - 5000 dollars. This amount will give me the edge to make good money from forex at the end of each trading month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    But i think this is not so big money in forex to get you daily target easily and i think it is better to invest not less than the 1000 dollars so that you should be able to get your daily target easily.
    Well it depend on person to person there may be people who can risk 1000$ in forex trading while there are others who get it difficult to even spare 100$. Whatever capital we have we should select a suitable strategy so that it can help earn legitimate income regularly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    A good trader can trade with 0.50 lot with 1,000 dollars in their account, but it is the wrong foot if a beginner starts from there. It would lead to a lot of losses and the newbie will feel too bad that they have lost 1,000 dollars. That is a lot of money.
    A good trader will never open 5$ pip on a 1000$ account as then with 100 pip loss it will be 500$ loss and half of the trading capital gone. It is always wise to get small profits and loss whatever be the trading account size.

I will recommend only 0.5$ pip and with 100 pip loss it will be 50$ loss which can be easily recovered without causing any serious harm to the account.

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino jiwandanu View Post
    My advice for beginners can depsoit $ 200 with a minimum lot 0:01 in the event loss no depression
    professional to deposit $ 2000 with 0.5 lot on the grounds in the event of loss for his return is not difficult and can be faster
    I don't think so. In my opinion, it is enough to use $100 as your starting point or if you had lower amount of capitals, that was okay
    as long as not less than $50. The most important is good money management which will limit your losses in each transaction. It's
    useless to use high amount of capitals but you don't have good money management.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Forex is a very lucrative market which is why many traders wish to invest a lot because in addition, the earnings is proportionate to our investment. Now, let us talk about whether to invest so much or so little?
    My idea is starting with 1000 usd. and used trade lot 0.50
    A good trader can trade with 0.50 lot with 1,000 dollars in their account, but it is the wrong foot if a beginner starts from there. It would lead to a lot of losses and the newbie will feel too bad that they have lost 1,000 dollars. That is a lot of money.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that different traders needs different amount of money to invest in forex trading.....if someone is a newbie, then i think that he can invest only 100 dollars and use a leverage of 1:500 with a lot of 0.02 ...but he should not over trade and with a proper planning...while those traders who are experts will need to invest more in order to make a good profit....but it should always be remembered that only invest those money which you can afford to loose.....

Junior Member Rino jiwandanu is an unknown quantity at this point Rino jiwandanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice for beginners can depsoit $ 200 with a minimum lot 0:01 in the event loss no depression
    professional to deposit $ 2000 with 0.5 lot on the grounds in the event of loss for his return is not difficult and can be faster

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wish i invest about $10,000 in my Forex account and have a sufficient knowledge to make profit of around 20% to 40% monthly consistently. I hope this dream of mine will be accomplished soon.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned rajabd is on a distinguished road rajabd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Any one can start by invest minimum 1 $. But if he/she want to take profit for their all cost, they should to invest 300-500 $ . so they can be gainer. thanks for all member.

Member donofforex will become famous soon enough donofforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Forex is a very lucrative market which is why many traders wish to invest a lot because in addition, the earnings is proportionate to our investment. Now, let us talk about whether to invest so much or so little?
    My idea is starting with 1000 usd. and used trade lot 0.50
    ye to giii app k apne oper he depend karta ha k app yahan kitna invest kar saktey ho or app ko kita knowledge or expericne ha forex trading k mutaliq app un ko made nazar rakh kar he trade karo kioun k forex trading kafi risky ha or es main kisi wqt bhi kuch ho sakta ha esi liye app apni baasat ko dekh kar he koi fesla karo k kitna invest karna ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 607 of 610 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 605 606 607 608 609 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)