+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirm 5 pips trading strategies.

Senior Member tahirjutt is an unknown quantity at this point tahirjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oreoluwa View Post
    okay it really nice to know that we can always get a constants profit of 5pips trading strategies and with 5pips trading strategies ever day i think we can always make best of living out of the 5pips trading strategies but a clear picture for more explanation can go a better way for the understanding i hope to hear from you soon
    yes bro i agreed with youa nd i think we should must be got the knowl;edge about this then we will must be good in this field and that is much for us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aandree is on a distinguished road aandree's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you think 5 pips is very much okay for you then i think the best strategy you can make use of is the scalping strategy you can try the scalping strategy in a short time frame and see how far you can go in making the best profit out of the forex market i make use of scalping and i think am very much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member akriss is an unknown quantity at this point akriss's Avatar
    Thanks
    it can be achieved very easily if you enter in the market at the new session time . that time market will increase the trend and you can buy and after getting five pips you can sell.. and also you can use scalping strategy

Senior Member ArfianFx is an unknown quantity at this point ArfianFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,, i thing u enough get 5 pip on daily target.. if consistent y can get 200% on monthly based.. this cool way to relax trade, and i thing this u can use little risk and high profit on monthly.. good luck
    lets dancing with market

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is true that at forex news time forex market good forex firsyin our dieinn dirction for five pips in such case loss too high

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i don't think trading with just 5 pips can make the best profit we really wanted in the forex market but at the same time we need to understand that forex is an investment that really needs time to grow so based on my opinion i think we can start with 5 pips in making profit

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Despite the collapse of the stock market during the year 2000 the profession is still very much alive. Day as commonly defined is the buying and selling of financial instruments on the same single day. One must be thorough with its various features and dimensions like securities

Senior Member tahirjutt is an unknown quantity at this point tahirjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abayomi kolade View Post
    well if you think 5 pips is very much okay for you then i think the best strategy you can make use of is the scalping strategy you can try the scalping strategy in a short time frame and see how far you can go in making the best profit out of the forex market i make use of scalping and i think am very much okay
    bro it will be good for us because in this way our tarde will be safe and we can do a good job here and in this way the chances of loss will also less and the profit will increased

Banned humayon is an unknown quantity at this point humayon's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think, i think the best strategy you can make use of is the scalping strategy you can try the scalping strategy in a short time frame and see how far you can go in making the best profit out of the forex market i make use of scalping.Another benefit is you are in control of the trading on your account. You do not need to hire a licensed broker to make your trades and charge you fees. Along those same lines, anyone who does any investing most likely knows that some funds require you to own then for a certain period of time or pay early withdrawal fees. You do not need to concern yourself with this either. One last benefit that I would like to point out is the fact that Forex is not really subject to the same kinds of swings in the market that stocks are subject to.

Banned johnny english is an unknown quantity at this point johnny english's Avatar
    Thanks
    The particular procedure of integration amidst over a technical indicator typically is a system that may be accomplished by traded a great deal of profit because I relied about many of these methods, like trading in a login which right now there is multiple index is actually given the actual exact reference.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open