+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirm 5 pips trading strategies.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    To obtain the five pips, we have a tendency to may do with scalping techniques on the try GBPS / USED. The indicator used is CHI and MACED, that is mounted on one window. If the SCI and MACED cross on the time frame was fifteen M, then the dealing are often done. Sell ​​when MACED CHI cross the realm obtain, and obtain if the MACED CHI cross sell space. sometimes obtained not solely five pips, however 10-20 pips. Good luck .................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To obtain the five pips, we have a tendency to might do with scalping techniques on the combine GBP / USD. The indicator used is CCI and MACD, that is mounted on one window. If the CCI and MACD cross on the time-frame was fifteen M, then the dealings is done. Sell ​​when MACD CCI cross the realm purchase, and purchase if the MACD CCI cross sell space. typically obtained not solely five pips, however 10-20 pips. Good luck ..................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tuhinsm View Post
    if anyon have a strategies which confirm me only 5 pips.let me know
    Main kahunga agar aapka ek trade se daily ka 5 pips target hai, to sabse best hai, stoch aur rsi indicator ko use kare, stoch cross hone par aapko 5 se 10 pips easily gain ho sakta hai, daily consistently earning hogi.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think in forex market confirm or 100% sure strategy you never find.If it possible every one will be gainer and no one loser.Forex market is high volatile market anythings can be change within one minutes.For that reason never try to get more profit without your strategy.

Senior Member adeeltalat is an unknown quantity at this point adeeltalat's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we can always make best of living out of the 5pips trading strategies but a clear picture for more explanation can go a better way for the understanding i hope to hear from you soon we can not see movement in our direction for five pips in such case loss is too high.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

One must be thorough with its various features and dimensions like securities, stocks, derivatives, index, leverage, dimensions, liquidity, closing out, volatility, initial public offering, broker etc. i think we can always make best of living out of the 5pips trading strategies but a clear picture for more explanation can go a better way for the understanding i hope to hear from you soon

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Thanks
    From my experience if you want to earn only five pips but the main things it depend upon your investment and which volume you are using if you have very low investment and your volume is very small then 5 pips are very small earning for you but if your investment is very big and your volume is also big then 5 pips are enough, my suggestion to you kindly do short term trading and do trade when fundamental news come it give you very handsome money.

Member fx student is on a distinguished road fx student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first off all i want to tell you that you are a good trader because in forex every one try to make more money ,more and more pips, but you control your greedyness and emotions , its very good for you.. my friend you can get any strategy find on google , first try it on demo and if it suitible for you then try on live, i hope any strategy can give you 5 pips

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suppose to get 5 pips profit is very easy, we can do the order by waiting or put buy limit and sell limit price movements in the area of ​​reversal that usually occurs on buddy support and resistent. I think the target will be in get even more if the reversal can occur with strong

Senior Member mamunrsn is an unknown quantity at this point mamunrsn's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think you will success if u have a trade in news time, this time you will got more then 5 pips.In this type of trade usually ready for make your pips more ...

Senior Member defacerious is an unknown quantity at this point defacerious's Avatar
    Thanks
    many strategies that can be learned. and many teaching strategies to minimize the double lot and pips. such as bank trade I learned from malaysia. the rules we are only allowed to put a small union with a double volume

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open