+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirm 5 pips trading strategies.

Banned sikhendy is an unknown quantity at this point sikhendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a new member in forex, i would like to say thanks to all because your sharing are knowledge to me. with knowledge i got experience. about 5 pips trading strategies are quite fun and benefit if i can see the market clearly. thanks...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hejust is an unknown quantity at this point hejust's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as all members said in news time u can take profit 5pips but its more risk

if u want to trade in news time u must adjust stop lose and take profit in 5 pips stop and take profit

if u win 5 or lose 5

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muntosha is an unknown quantity at this point muntosha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will be able to this time period anywhere in the news that you have bought much more than 5 pips in all kinds of activities, in which all make your own if you want to determine whether this period constantly seeds, I think it will be your performance.

Senior Member habibur25 is an unknown quantity at this point habibur25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The idea of trading is very old and has since its inception often profit interest around the world. Despite the fall of the currency markets for the calendar year 2000 this career is still very much in existence. Although often described today, how is it possible a solution where the foreign currency instruments in a single day. A special has different abilities and its size must be detailed as the sea, stock and options, derivatives, list, lock, size, liquidity, volatility, shutdown, open to the general public, educators, and so on.

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tuhinsm View Post
    Confirm 5pips trading strategis

if anyon have a strategies which confirm me only 5 pips.let me know
    According to my advice if you want to get 5 pips every day. Then you need to know well about the analysis. And if you want to get every day 30 pips from spouse then you need to work hard and strive without the word lazy so mendaptkan memusakan results. Greetings profit.

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by federertichka View Post
    Hello my brother, nothing is guaranteed in the Forex able to guarantee 5 points or 10 points a day without loss may know that you have become a great professional
    possible intent of TS that he had locked the techniques 5 pips profit ...
    we wait for his statement ...

Junior Member sanperland is an unknown quantity at this point sanperland's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    f you need to earn simply 5 pips upon daily time frame so you have to know well with regards to your standard and technical analysis of eur usd if you want to earn day-to-day 20 pips coming from that pair should you not know well this pair i don't think you can make daily these many from the forex.

Member salo1278 is an unknown quantity at this point salo1278's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course. you can easily take 5 pips earn per day .because you needed some thing first such as good knowledge about market also some experience about forex indicator then it is possible.

Member ocikca is an unknown quantity at this point ocikca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there aare many strategy for 5 pip profit
    you can use EMA5 up and down and use it as bounching line
    sell if the candle on M5 bounce in up ema and buy if the candle boucn in down ema
    but you have to notice the news, search for sideway market

Member federertichka is an unknown quantity at this point federertichka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my brother, nothing is guaranteed in the Forex able to guarantee 5 points or 10 points a day without loss may know that you have become a great professional

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open