+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirm 5 pips trading strategies.

Banned imorient is an unknown quantity at this point imorient's Avatar
    Thanks
    around then and we can effortlessly give and 5pips more than five years. Anyhow there are a great deal of dangers. Assuming that our exchange new question, for example I might be exceptionally unsafe. We can not see development toward us for a time of five focuses in such a case is exceptionally high misfortune.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zafarhaseen is an unknown quantity at this point zafarhaseen's Avatar
    Thanks
    As newbie.I like this trading strategy.I use with some advance indicators,which confirm about the entry time.
    What i use here is the details:

1 min EUR/USD chart
    Trader Dynamics Index (TDI)
    Heiken Ashi with candle stick
    20 Bollinger Band
    5 EMA High & Low (Smoothen)
    3 EMA Close.
    & MA cross over alert indicator.

So according to the strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    oky if you think 5 pips is very much okay for you then i think the best strategy you can make use of is the scalping strategy you can try the scalping strategy in a short time frame and see how far you can go in making the best profit out of the forex market i make use of scalping.....

Member mendak is an unknown quantity at this point mendak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a lot of strategies that able to give you solution to reach that tiny pips I think. Well, when you want some of it, you can just google it (without 5 pips strict keyword of course) by "scalping" or "intraday" keywords. For example, you can just find proper lesson about moving average crossing, BTS (Bakul Tahu System), or any other scalping strategy. About the failure that can be happen, that is not really depend on the strategy you use, but more about how you use it.

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yess iff u want to take trade 5 pips tread with news with stratgy PO pendng order just take proft 5 pips or oon sesian markt asia very slow too take order 5 pips. this very help to trade scalpng..u will never overtrade and trad carefuly.....

Junior Member fikhan is an unknown quantity at this point fikhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess if you do suppose | it's terribly rich in america and 5 points} in later when i felt out to produce one of the effective short-term scalping strategies scalping strategy, you'll attempt using this strategy and if, in flip, therefore thats smart for profits coming from the forex market and that i suppose that i'm too a helmet.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji bhai 5 pips koi bada target nahi hai par mai sahi batau tou esko kaafi traders apna target nahi maante hai,traders aksar 20 pips ko apna minimum target rakhte hai aur bollinger band ko agar hum m15 par practice karein tou hum uske signals ko samajh sakte hai..
    sahi kaha aapne traders ka minimum point 20 pips hota hai iska reason bhi hai aksar traders bahut chota amount upyog karte hain trading ke liye jiska profit naganya hota hai 5 pip me to wo thoda jyada pip le ke apna profit badhana chahte hain halaki is se kabhi kabhi bada nuksaan hi hota hai bolinger band ke bare me meri jankari kam hai isliye main is babat kuch nahi kahunga.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Banned .786 is an unknown quantity at this point .786's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can always get a constants clear of pips trading strategies and with pips trading strategies ever day i guess we can always accomplish someone of experience out of the pips trading strategies but a overhaul image for many statement can go a amend way for the knowing i trust to rivet from you presently...........

Member alidz16 is an unknown quantity at this point alidz16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hayyy ... The concept of trading is not very old and ever since its inception it has been gaining popularity all over the world. Despite the collapse of the stock market during the year 2000 the profession is still very much alive. Day as commonly defined is the buying and selling of financial instruments on the same single day. One must be thorough with its various features and dimensions like securities, stocks, derivatives, index, leverage, dimensions, liquidity, closing out, volatility, initial public offering, broker etc. ... good luck and tnaks ..

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to just 5 pips on a daily basis, so you need to know your fundamental and technical analysis EUR USD if you make 20 pips per day of this pair if you do not know much about this couple I do not think you can win every Forex day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open