+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Confirm 5 pips trading strategies.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    well if you think 5 pips is very much okay for you then i think the best strategy you can make use of is the scalping strategy you can try the scalping strategy in a short time frame and see how far you can go in making the best profit out of the forex market i make use of scalping and i think am very much okay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

bahi00 (2020-11-07), jutt789 (2020-11-07), Pk29 (2020-11-07), shafiq789 (2020-11-07)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    okay it really nice to know that we can always get a constants profit of 5pips trading strategies and with 5pips trading strategies ever day i think we can always make best of living out of the 5pips trading strategies but a clear picture for more explanation can go a better way for the understanding i hope to hear from you soon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

shafiq789 (2020-11-07)

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to get only 5 pips on a daily basis so you have to state it well with respect to your standards and technical analysis of eur usd to get 20 regular pips by that pair if you don't know well with that partner my partner and i don't think you can make any days close to this much from forex. and until now I can't find for sure 5 points in trading, even though it's a little pip but I've learned and found but still can't find it, this market has a market flow with large movements sometimes and only pip movements also for a long time, what you need to find is the perfect indicator that I always look for. but I think this business does not have a holy grail system

6. The Following User Says Thank You to combantrin For This Useful Post:

shafiq789 (2020-11-07)

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because all members say in the news time you can profit 5pips but it is more risky if you want to trade at news time you have to adjust your stop loss and make a profit within 5 pips stop and take profit if you win 5 or lose 5 and I am a new member in forex, I want to thank everyone because your sharing is knowledge for me. with knowledge I gained experience. a trading strategy of around 5 pips is quite fun and profitable if I can see the market clearly. thank you ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to serius For This Useful Post:

shafiq789 (2020-11-07)

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To get five pips, we have a tendency to scalping in the GBP / USD combination. The indicators used are CCI and MACD, which are installed in one window. If CCI and MACD cross over the fifteen M time frame, the transaction is carried out. Sell when MACD CCI crosses the area of purchase, and buy if MACD CCI crosses selling space. usually obtained not only five pips, but 10-20 pips. Good luck

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you can easily take 5 pips, per day, but you need some things in advance such as good knowledge about the market and also some experience about Forex indicators so that is possible. and if you want to get 5 pips or more than a day,
    please use the scalping technique using the EU TF M5-M30 pair, please use your favorite indicator.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The 5 pips strategy is a scalping trading strategy, but I have never preferred to trade with a scalping system. Most of the time I fell into this system. From the beginning of forex trading I tried trading with a scalping system but failed again and again. For this reason, I am now very dependent on the long-term trading system. and In order for aapko scalping mein achcha to enter nahi milta hi points, to auksko jaruk nuksaan hi hoga, lend scalping karne ka tar aur tar hai, we use simple Stoch indicators because we use curry, usmein 100% aapko 5 pips miles sakte hai.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is the best forex strategy to get 5 pips per trade or a day. I like this strategy and this strategy is successful 99% I use this forex strategy in my forex trading if you want good money you have to follow this strategy and consistently so that 5 pips, for your main benefit, the trading strategy is like trading mein using kiya ja sakta hai, humko fir you umeed lag teak hai, ki isse humko consistently produces ho sakti hai.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pancha For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can give you a confirmed 20 pips trading strategy which should be used only on USD pairs. look for automatic channel and pivot indicators daily. open short positions only if the price is in the upper channel and in the resistance zone. and hume outperformed bilkul nahi karni chahiye aur asian market mein aksar slow motion hoti hai aur mai bilkul market tab watch nahi karta hoon kyunki market hoti hai market range 10 se 20 se 20 pips market moves mei hoti rehti hi .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to denok For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this will be a very good thing, concentrated at five every day, how many do not believe we will benefit, we will get a small risk I believe a small point, you want to reach the target. I am better than wealth. and take profit of 5pips. I suggest you go to the Asian market where the market is You can take advantage of many times by using the standard indicators available in MetaTrader

17. The Following User Says Thank You to resham For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open