+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 563 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 425 465 515 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 5628

Thread: How important role capital plays in forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   23:37
    Best answer #1

hamara sab kuch forex ma capital pa hi matter karta ha kio ka agar hamara capital acha ha tu hamary trading be achy ho gy kio ka trading ka sara daromadar capital ka zaida hony ya kam hony pa hi hota ha is ki base pa trade hoty ha

2017-11-11   10:36
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

forex k trading mai agar apky pass jo capital hai wo big ho tho phr ap low risk prcentage k sath achi khasi earning kr skty ho aur isky
    leye zaroori hai k apky pas working experience bhi ho warna big capital rkny ka koi fayda nhi hga apko.

2017-11-24   19:18
    Best answer #3

Kafi zayada importance hoti hai forex trading main hamaray capital ki main to yehe kahoon ga yeh eak bohat vital role play karta hai hamari trading main agar hum sochein kay agar capital he na ho to trade kaisay karen gein hum ab ap soch saktay hein iski kitni value hai.

2017-10-15   11:28
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1314 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello i think a good capital is necessary for trading in forex.so i wanna ask that is it really necesssary to have a good capital to trade? or we can trade with any amount safely
    bhai capital ho ga tu app ke liye kuch relax ho kar work kar sko gye agar app ke pass capital na ho ga tu app long term mein work na karo sako gye jab be work karo gye app ka loss he ho ga or app ko hasil be kuch na ho ga es liye best hai app ney mahat kar ke he work karna hi

2017-11-26   11:56
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein capital bhout important role play karta hai is liye hamen chaye k hamen forex makre mein hamen always try karni chaye k aik achi capiutal k sath market mein trading Karen

2017-11-01   10:01
    Best answer #6

in fact capital's role in trading is so important that even a slight edge can provide great returns open market operations and the level of a company debt related to its equity capital total capital market activity is the sum of the bonds and stock markets,..........

Senior Member symoon24 is an unknown quantity at this point symoon24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think that the in Forex trading good capital is very necessary for your earn good profit. If you have a good profit you can trade easily with less fear but you must also need a good strategy to make earn good profit from forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good money management and strategy and some other factors can be good enough for you to make you a good enough trader and I am sure I will achieve my required targets and one day I would say that I am earning enough from forex and because I have good capital now so my confidence is high and I am feeling more relax with high capital...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Soul Fly is an unknown quantity at this point Soul Fly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is really a good business in the internet world and here you can make money from here easily by good strategy management at all for the good strategy management at all for the last time return.

Banned Zubair is on a distinguished road Zubair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Capital ka forex mein bohat hi important role hai kun capital se hi trade hoti hai aur yeh jitni zayda ta'adad mein ho ga utna hi business aur trade hi mein ezafa hoga es liye capita k sath sath mehnat ki bhi zarurat hoti hai es liy forex trade mein capital zayda hona chahye.

Senior Member laleo is an unknown quantity at this point laleo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello i think a good capital is necessary for trading in forex.so i wanna ask that is it really necesssary to have a good capital to trade? or we can trade with any amount safely
    forex is busy markets and umpteen big players are fascinated in this parcel to change on regular portion with big and undersized character and if few one is doing the tradings with underside city then the brokers dedicate him the perimeter to patronage with big lots and merchantability and acquire of the marketplace.

Senior Member sravon300 is an unknown quantity at this point sravon300's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello i think a excellent investment is necessary for tradig in currency trading.so i want to ask that is it really necesssary to have a excellent investment to trade? or we can business with any quantity safely

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    In Currency dealing like forex investment also performs big part in making benefit. If one has a audio successful technique supported with excellent research of he market then it is always excellent to start the dealing with investment above around$1000 and in several of it.

Banned abdulqadoos is an unknown quantity at this point abdulqadoos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Big capital does not always make the profit larger too, it still depend on the strategy and the management we're used, one things we should always remember is bigger capital only enlarge the opportunities to create bigger profit.

Banned firstprosno is an unknown quantity at this point firstprosno's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think big investment is required for create big benefit there is a lot of control of investment many investor add the benefit to the investment and use amount lot dimension and other take out benefit and keep dealing with the same lot dimension.

Senior Member mainuddins is an unknown quantity at this point mainuddins's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading investment also performs big part in making benefit. If one has a audio successful technique supported with excellent research of he market then it is always excellent to start the dealing with investment above around$1000 and in several of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 563 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 425 465 515 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)