+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 563 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: How important role capital plays in forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   23:37
    Best answer #1

hamara sab kuch forex ma capital pa hi matter karta ha kio ka agar hamara capital acha ha tu hamary trading be achy ho gy kio ka trading ka sara daromadar capital ka zaida hony ya kam hony pa hi hota ha is ki base pa trade hoty ha

2017-10-15   11:28
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1314 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello i think a good capital is necessary for trading in forex.so i wanna ask that is it really necesssary to have a good capital to trade? or we can trade with any amount safely
    bhai capital ho ga tu app ke liye kuch relax ho kar work kar sko gye agar app ke pass capital na ho ga tu app long term mein work na karo sako gye jab be work karo gye app ka loss he ho ga or app ko hasil be kuch na ho ga es liye best hai app ney mahat kar ke he work karna hi

2017-11-11   10:36
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

forex k trading mai agar apky pass jo capital hai wo big ho tho phr ap low risk prcentage k sath achi khasi earning kr skty ho aur isky
    leye zaroori hai k apky pas working experience bhi ho warna big capital rkny ka koi fayda nhi hga apko.

2017-11-24   19:18
    Best answer #4

Kafi zayada importance hoti hai forex trading main hamaray capital ki main to yehe kahoon ga yeh eak bohat vital role play karta hai hamari trading main agar hum sochein kay agar capital he na ho to trade kaisay karen gein hum ab ap soch saktay hein iski kitni value hai.

2017-11-26   11:56
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein capital bhout important role play karta hai is liye hamen chaye k hamen forex makre mein hamen always try karni chaye k aik achi capiutal k sath market mein trading Karen

2017-11-01   10:01
    Best answer #6

in fact capital's role in trading is so important that even a slight edge can provide great returns open market operations and the level of a company debt related to its equity capital total capital market activity is the sum of the bonds and stock markets,..........

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at starting phase of trading,for practice small amount of capital can be sufficient so that we can bear a losses initially but as we growing further and getting experienced then trading with large capital can give us a big profit and as well as unfortunately if any loss occurs we can also convert that loss into profit if we had large capital suppose i have 1000USD and i loosed 200USD then due to remaining amount i can regain my loss by proper strategy so i think capital can play a vital role in Forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it definitely is important in setting up your strategy,,according to me 500$ is da minimum capital u need to invest at the start of trading...so that u can buy reasonable trades and makeup a certain amount of profit by keeping small lot size as greed can destroy everything hello i think a good capital is necessary for trading in forex.so i wanna ask that is it really necesssary to have a good capital to trade? or we can ...Capital It is not denied capital plays an important role in the forex. Without capital, how do I make a profit. Right? Most people really willing to produce a lot of currency plays an important role in the international capital markets. Because of Switzerland's historic political neutrality and reputation for stable ...Stock markets play an important role in economic development and growth. ... The stock exchange and capital markets play a major role in a country's ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although,capital is the life of any business but with a small amount of capital people can do batter in the Forex business sector.Any one can start there business with a small amount of capital and gradually they can invest a lot.I think we all should start from a small capital because it's reduce our risk. capital is very important and the trades that we make are very dependent on the capital size because according to the money management rules we have to decide the trade size according to that

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capital is Very Important ... I started trading 2 years back with very very low but that was ok for me because it was just for practice and to learn Forex and understanding forex but now since i don't hve capital i just did not trade because with no capital or some what low capital is really hard to get profit. It is not the capital that is most important. It is the synchronization of the capital and lot that is what is most important. You can trade with any capital as long as you keep the right ratio of your trading lot. I would say 1:30000, meaning if you have $300 cut a lot of .01.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, capital is important - when you are making 1% on a $1000 account a day, it may seem rubbish - and you may be tempted to overtrade or overleverage. If you have a $100 000 account, then $1000 a day would be very good - even $500 would be great. When you have a reasonable capital, your risk management is better, and you are not forced to trade in unfavorable conditions just because you need to earn money. That is why trading with $1000 or less is really not going to make you rich.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually capital investment is very very important and have an effective role in trading, when you have large enough account then you can enter different positions with different currency pairs :-) and decrease your risk Capital is a vital concept for trade business. Large capital makes the business higher. If anyone has a very short amount of credit, he take himself placed in a high risk range to become zero capital due to his silly mistakes. But if he contain a large amount of credit it play a very relaxable mood in this psychological game. For forex trade i think 300$-5000$ is very sufficient amount and also using leverage not more than 1:1000.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think sirf learning and experience matter kerta ha...and role of capital doesnot matter in forex tradingit is better to have a high and reasonable capital to trade in forex. Minimum 500$ is good to trade and maximum of 5000$ is sufficient for trading and also using a leverage of not more than 1:500 capital or investment plays a very important role in the forex trading if some hone have enough credit or capital in his accounts then he has the more chances to earn more and more profit with forex and if some have not enough capital then he will earn less profit

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    capital har business par bohot jeyada or important roles ka work korta hain ase Forex par bhi hota hai bohot sara people kati hain ki paisa hi sob se jeyada important hain lekin main manta ho ki paisa hi bohot jeyada nehi sob ki pas paisa hone ki bad bhi sob Forex nehi kor sakta hain is liye main manta ho ki pehele knowledge chahi hain forex ko samajna chahi hain oska bad capital to bohot tara se an sakta hain.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the forex is rattling rattling big markets and umteen big players are curious in this set to trade on daily assumption with big and microscopic capital and if few one is doing the tradings with soft capital then the brokers communicate him the margin to trade with big lots and occasion and acquire of the industry. this business plays a vital role to change the people life style , this business become popular all over the world now all the people are gating the service of this business , some people are doing this business as full time.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because of the Capitalization theory you need bigger accounts to make bigger amount of money.. You cant expect to make hefty amount of profit with just a tiny capital.. this is what most of the forex traders dont understand in their first age.. Without risking big money nobody can make big profit.. And to survive in this market you must need a reasonable amount of capital in your trading..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 563 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)