+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 485 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Thread: Five things that bring you Profits.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to bring profit from your trading then you need to learn the technical analysis to understand the tools and indicators, and then you have to make your own strategy and then you can bring good profit from market.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    i agree with you and i say that it is important things for all traders and i say that we work in market with clear plan and we make good trading strategies and we work with market updates and we know our market direction then we earn good in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko profit banane ke liye market me ache se sabb samajhna chahiye,esme trader jetna market me dhyaan dega uske liye acha hai,esme trader ko capital manageemnt aana chahiye aur plan se chalna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the most important thing in Forex trading is the appropriate profit. Whatever we do, the ultimate goal is profit. Gain unconditional profit, the dealer is really in a situation to gain profit at any time on his swap. Make consistently convey that we are jazz capable of essay messages from excavation tolls

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by okba View Post
    wow ! fantastic
    u wrote a great analyze...it is very interesting to read more than 1 time.
    I hope for all the traders including the experts to read your this important subject.
    i hope the success forall of you....... thank you lot my friend
    Haan bhai ye baat to ekdum sahi hai ki hamare liye income milna aasan baat nahi ho sakti hai aur isme kaafi risks ho sakte hain. Agar ham log apni trades me risks ko kam se kam karna chahate hain tab hame is tarah ki trading ko karna hoga jiski madad se hame kuch income mil sake.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Junior Member okba is an unknown quantity at this point okba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow ! fantastic
    u wrote a great analyze...it is very interesting to read more than 1 time.
    I hope for all the traders including the experts to read your this important subject.
    i hope the success forall of you....... thank you lot my friend

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha aap shai kahate hai agar aapko forex trading me success hasil karna hai to aapko ye sari baate jo aapne 5 bate batai hai wo sab aapko rakhana padata hai jese self confidance patience aur practice karana pdata hai aapko tab hi aapko forex market me earn milta hai warna kuchnbhi nahi milta hai

Member zahid006 is on a distinguished road zahid006's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jeee bhai jaan apne apni tarf se bhut achy achy points add karay hain forex mai sab se zayda important hota hay knoweldge aur wo bhi regular aur us knoweldge kay mutabiq daily basis pe demo par paractice karna jo bhut sary friends kar bhi rahe hote hai

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Post nice bro I love that. This will be good information for beginners as well as for non recreational traders, if they can track those five points very carefully, their modules become healthy to change the level of awareness that is profitable at the Forex industry level. The reason, this point makes the leave to fix them to modify themselves confident and professional traders.

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A nice explanation of guys, I'll add some of the things staleness that we get in Forex trading, our moldability instructs almost psychology and tries to curb emotions while trading. As I experienced, we can not grip our emotions, we can not record our emotions as we float in number and we are acrophobia while floating gains .. ambient much before time ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 485 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)