+ Reply to Thread
Page 940 of 962 FirstFirst ... 440 840 890 930 938 939 940 941 942 950 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,400 of 9612

Thread: Using Bonus for investing.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we keep on accumulating our bonus for post until it becomes big enough then we would see any barrier for not trading forex to success. Because with good capital investment we can be able to make reasonable profit and at the same time we would be able to minimize our loss. So if we can't generate funds this forum is a platform to generate bonus and use for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan mere sath bhi yehi case hai as I have stopped depositing my own money for long time and just investing by the bonus and I am also getting profit too. so in this way it is really helpful for me to come here on this forum and this forum helped me to continue my trading and also getting profit too and withdrawing profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, the bonus of this post can help us to infestation in the trade. possible for novice traders can take advantage of this bonus. he will be able to make this bonus will be used to grow a greater infestation in trade.

Senior Member nilanchal777 is an unknown quantity at this point nilanchal777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bhai bonus point se aap trading kar sakte ho,maine b $27 bonus kiye they aur maine kal trading ki but maine risk le liya aur muge lose ho gya.ab mai fir bonus jod rha hu aur is baar mai bina risk k trade karuga.muge to bahut acha lagta hai bonus jod kar.i love forex trading.

Member bedi is an unknown quantity at this point bedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ex22 View Post
    There could be a price admiration and also a price devaluation in trading. This implies that we're not sure. Now we have to use great money management and good strategy and good exit points to be able to know ought to hold trades for long and also when to exit them to avoid big losses
    I think it's a nice bonus may be used to adjust how much capital to invest but want to trade and do not let us just a little capital would be great but this was the name of greed

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have a thought in my mind, that instead of trading daily or short term, would not it be wise to invest the bonus in precious metals like gold and silver at these levels for long term. Yeh we should not use higher leverage for that but i think 1:5 leverage would be most safe.
    And by doing this we can expect 5 times the profit due to long term price appreciation.
    I am not sure about that since I have never tried that. But, to join to this trading life is such a choices to earning profits from ups and downs of pairs values. So, when investing in metals and just assume to get higher price later (long term), I think I ll waste my opportunities to earn from its value motions.CMIIW
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Senior Member ex22 is an unknown quantity at this point ex22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There could be a price admiration and also a price devaluation in trading. This implies that we're not sure. Now we have to use great money management and good strategy and good exit points to be able to know ought to hold trades for long and also when to exit them to avoid big losses

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using bonus for investing is the best choice so far ... maybe some people might prefer withdrawing their bonus as money and be content with it. But it is actually a blessing for those who can't manage enough funds to start in forex can use this way and keep increasing their investment every month having an equal chance to withdraw their profits earned through the month. Had this option been available a few years ago ... history for me would have been quite different for me. Frankly.

Senior Member Agazaman Awang is on a distinguished road Agazaman Awang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    play scalp gold fast win and fast lose. but it worth it we can have thousand of pip within a minute and we can double up our capital within a day. but to play gold and silver need to know the ryhm and the movement of the metal if not the risk is big to lose. we need to know when we close and take profit and need patince wait the right moment. and when the swing occur dont miss it buy or sell in the middle of the swing use 1m chart when the swing occur. can get easily 2k-3k pip

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But investing will not fetch much money as we expect it to give. Instead we should learn Forex trading and use this bonus to do trading in real account and make more money from the same bonus amount. It is very much possible with good persistence from the traders end.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 940 of 962 FirstFirst ... 440 840 890 930 938 939 940 941 942 950 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (54)