+ Reply to Thread
Page 857 of 962 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 855 856 857 858 859 867 907 957 ... LastLast
Results 8,561 to 8,570 of 9612

Thread: Using Bonus for investing.

Senior Member nahidahasan is an unknown quantity at this point nahidahasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bonus is the only thing with which i am a trader now. Without Bonuses i did not have a penny to invest in Forex. Bonus leads to many opportunities for traders at my stage i.e. with no money to invest. Really thankful to the forums offering bonus for the posting.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ranjan12 is an unknown quantity at this point ranjan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not discovered any type of regards between the subject and the publishing content but yes for the materials ,its always suggested to use low make use of as the materials goes are very unpredictable and thus very unpredictable.I think here one should business with less danger stages in comparison to other forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alibaba is an unknown quantity at this point alibaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, the bonus could be posting our long-term capital, if the forum is still giving bonuses for traders. however, we should not be trading as inconsequential, because there is always the forum will give you a bonus for continued trading. make posting bonus for developing our capital.

Member wisnu is an unknown quantity at this point wisnu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use bonus to trade, and until now, i never get any problem with my account, i can make withdrawl with the account and i can get profit same like in deposite account, and it really good if we can increase our capital from bonus

Senior Member rubel3 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main agale mahine se apni forex trading bonus se hi kruga.
    maine bonus se scalping trading krne ka fasla kiya hai. or main proper way mai trading kruga.
    it will first time trading for me and agar main success hua to or money invest kruga.good luck...............

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have a thought in my mind, that instead of trading daily or short term, would not it be wise to invest the bonus in precious metals like gold and silver at these levels for long term. Yeh we should not use higher leverage for that but i think 1:5 leverage would be most safe.

And by doing this we can expect 5 times the profit due to long term price appreciation.
    i think it is good to do gold in low lots so in this you can earn not too much but reasonable profit

Senior Member sukeshroy is on a distinguished road sukeshroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    I have been getting steady and consistent experience in forex trading business through the use of bonus for posting from this forum to trade forex. It is a nice and wonderful innovation that IFX has given to their customers free of charge,
    right i also have gain much experience from trading forex using post bonus instead of spending own money.forums info has also helped me a lot to make and get quick info about forex.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    I have been getting steady and consistent experience in forex trading business through the use of bonus for posting from this forum to trade forex. It is a nice and wonderful innovation that IFX has given to their customers free of charge,
    right i also have gain much experience from trading forex using post bonus instead of spending own money.forums info has also helped me a lot to make and get quick info about forex.

Senior Member malikysd is on a distinguished road malikysd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    if you feel comfortable trading in metals, it is also a good option. and using low leverage is essential if the account balance is low to trade metal no doubt about it. and trading metals is also not an easy job the market is also very volatile
    The Forex market also functions to obtain and provide credit for international trade and to avoid an exchange rate disaster. When it comes to international trade, the Forex is helpful because it helps the movement of goods between countries and offers credit for financing.

Member Zomlaexpert is an unknown quantity at this point Zomlaexpert's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not reduction your won money so you can use instaforex community publishing extra.you can get large extra in instaforex consideration by instaforex community.so you can business by extra without financial commitment.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DANISH View Post
    yes in forex forum you gain bonus and invest these bonus in shape of trading then the trader gain profit if he is rational then he gain profit and trader trade not well the chances of loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 857 of 962 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 855 856 857 858 859 867 907 957 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (54)