Page 142 of 159 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1588

Thread: Lowest leverage you ever used?

Senior Member dintera is on a distinguished road dintera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    The lowest leverage given to my account by forexcent was 1:5 though later changed to 1:10 and by this i learnt that using lower leverage is the best - i open my position and leave them unattended whenever i get time i check the prices in daily report and if i see getting good profit then only i close - really no fear of losing my account it is intact since around a year now.
    As we know that leverage is the ratio of the mount of money borrowed from Forex broker to the amount of money traders have to contribute. The money the traders contribute is the amount currently in their margin account. I have been using a leverage ratio of 200:1 for my micro account with smaller lot in all my trades. For this i can protect my opened position from margin calls and just wait for my target price being hit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mazzetro is an unknown quantity at this point mazzetro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the lowest leverage that I use is 1:1000 @ instaforex I think it's very good to small capital...so small capital can take participation on feoregin change

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    विदेशी मुद्रा प्रतिशत से सबसे कम मेरे खाते में दिया का लाभ उठाने 01:05 था, हालांकि बाद में 1:10 के लिए बदल गया है और मैं इस से पता चला है कि कम का लाभ उठाने का उपयोग करने के लिए सबसे अच्छा है - मैं अपनी स्थिति को खोलने और उन्हें पहुंच से बाहर का छोड़ जब भी मुझे समय मिलता है मैं कीमतों की जांचदैनिक रिपोर्ट में है और अगर मैं अच्छा लाभ हो रही देखें तो केवल मैं करीब - वास्तव में मेरे खाते को खोने का कोई डर नहीं है यह एक वर्ष के आसपास के बाद से अब बरकरार है.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never bargainer on lowly than 1 : 100 leverage. Its beneficent for me and suits me as asymptomatic. But from the day I am on ins ta broker I ever line with 1 : 1000 investing. When we get the chance of using much last investing then why not use it.

Member dadik1 is an unknown quantity at this point dadik1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    during my forex trading I only ever use 1:500. 1:500 leverage because I think is perfect for me and like other traders who also use the same leverage. because if we are not careful in determining the amount of leverage that we use would be dangerous in the event of a margin call

Member zafir is an unknown quantity at this point zafir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So you can get on average eighteen, twenty years use out of one of them. In these .....

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    The lowest leverage given to my account by forexcent was 1:5 though later changed to 1:10 and by this i learnt that using lower leverage is the best - i open my position and leave them unattended whenever i get time i check the prices in daily report and if i see getting good profit then only i close - really no fear of losing my account it is intact since around a year now.
    hi,
    the lowest leverage i ever use is 1:200
    i feel secured with this leverage.

i also manage to control my greed and be discipline at all time.

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tiniest create use of will decrease you advantage. This may help you to not begin provides. But, we should use excellent create use of and use MM. There are many methods which is to deal with the reversals. In this, we need some advantage to begin provides. If you use smallest create use of, then you should have huge sources and predicted to use little lot sizing only.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the lowest leverage i use for my trading is 1:200 which is the best leverage you can also use as you are also the retail investor. so you just have to do one thing that you have to control the volume of the trade which will decide your risk management while trading.

Junior Member sayed1987 is an unknown quantity at this point sayed1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This may help you to not open deals. But we should use high leverage and use mm. There are many strategies which is to mange the reversals. We need some margin to open deals. If you use lowest leverage, then you should have huge funds and supposed to use small lot size only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 159 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)