+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 368 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bollinger brand is a popular and best indicators in my knowledge but i am customizing bollinger band with some indicators called risk , macd , heiken ashi.those are goods and that is why following all. as a beginner trader in the trade using indicators that already exist in the platform that let traders use moving average indicator, this indicator is widely used by traders that are reliable so it is easy to get but hard to learn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically i started trading with the use of RSI,STOCH,AND MOMENTUM ..because in beginning i usually trade with stoch..with the oversold and overboughty position.that was my trading style in beginning as a beginner, you do not use a bullet too many indicators. because, each indicator has a different function. you enough to master one or two indicators that you think you can comfortably use. I recommend moving average and stochastic oscillator as an indicator of your choice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually indicators are not too important for forex market. but for newbies it is important because indicator help to identify the current price movement. at first you can tried all indicator gradually in demo account. then you chose a one or two among them for you. different trader use different indicator. MACD is also a good indicator. in my view,indicators are very important for trading and indicators are helping newbies very much.but before they going to use this,i think they should learn about how to use it in market and how to get signals from indicators.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most easily understood in a parabolic SAR indicator is standard. You may be able to install custom indicators, a flat shape, you can get almost any foreign currency broker. Simple indicators. If you have the following points, it means the signal to buy and to sell i think that MACD as indicator can be good for use as the moving market like to go in trend and some correction is good to use as the better price to make your own strategy to enter few more times in market.

Member Ali hassan is on a distinguished road Ali hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginner MetaTrader indicator a really straightforward custom indicator that displays the native super and bottoms on the chart with the red and blue dots close to them. It analyzes the most and minimums on the bound amount so compares them to the vary, within which the currency try was mercantilism, and if the top/bottom is critical enough, it marks it with the dot. This indicator redraws itself and so mustn't be used for generating mercantilism signals because the dots' positions might modification. each MT4 and MT5 versions of the indicator area unit offered.

It is vital to know that this indicator can not be used for actual trade signals. as an example, you can't sell once the red dot seems or get once the blue one is drawn — you'll find yourself losing. This indicator will solely be wont to quickly realize the support and resistance levels if you trade some flight system or to develop your own indicators.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many indicator and everyone must know who is the most useful indicator for himself but for the beginner this should be a difficult task one can so for beginners I recommend using the Bolinger bands and also the MACD indicator and also another indicator. And that should be used only in a demo account to fully understand the features of this indicator and then you can use it in a real account.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many indicator and everyone must know who is the most useful indicator for himself but for the beginner this should be a difficult task one can so for beginners I recommend using the Bolinger bands and also the MACD indicator and also another indicator. And that should be used only in a demo account to fully understand the features of this indicator and then you can use it in a real account.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can use smple indicator, i ussualy use it and probability from 10 trading 7 profit and 3 los please use it, you can use this system it at 08.00 GMt or before eropa market open, with parameter like : use ma20 and ma 50, if price running above ma20 and ma50 please buy and if price running below ma20 and ma 50 please you sell but you must buy or sel under or above _ or + 6 point after high price before for buy anda -6 price before runing price , example: if on 08.00 GMT you see EURO USD HIGH 1,3220 above ma20 and above ma 50 you must buy at 1.3226 if you see the running price bellow ma20 and ma50 you must sell at 1,3214 , take profit 20 point and stop los after lower price for buy and sel otherwishe.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good asking for a beginner have many type of indicator on website but why he use as a beginner MACS, AO etc? He should be Bolligerbond, RIS (momentum), Zigzag etc . A good trader can not use many indicator for trade analysis some how anyway to knoe candlestick position with RSI, Candle movement average range to use Zigzag and Bolingerbong. Other position he will know from his head and news reports.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for new traders, I suggest to be able to master the indicators MA, and fibonachi. I think this indicator is easy to use and capable of giving a good signal in the trade. we are just waiting for the resulting line crosses MA indicator to confirm the open trade positions Form my beginning i have no indicator to start forex trading. Just follow the trading rules and market movement start trading. But if you know about forex then i can say, at first know about indicator function and can it help you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 368 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)