+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 368 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member rocks123 is an unknown quantity at this point rocks123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market main most of beginner indicator se trading karte hai aur sabse best macd aur scalper hai kunki jab news release hoti hai aur short term position ke liye scalping sabse best hai aur MACD bhi best indicator hai.
    if you like my post then Hits Thanks

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    app ko ek advice dun.. indicator use hi maat karoo app... dekhna app ko axhey results miley gey... meri baat parh kar app heran ho gey.. but seriously indicator use hi mat karoo app.. hard working kartey raho app bax idher..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nhawan429 is an unknown quantity at this point nhawan429's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dosto hum jantay hainforex trading me bahut sare indicators hote hai hir ik ka apna apna role hota hai ye indicators hain jo ki bahut fayde mand hote hai.. RSI, MACD, bollinger band aur moving average.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alphatrader is on a distinguished road alphatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading with technical patterns, like they can try the naked trading as it is very less complex than other type of analyses and indicators and it is also reliable and it will help in their future because most of the trading is based on price action candlestick signals.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well actually my dear I consider that there are many indicator and everyone must know who is the most useful indicator for himself but for the beginner this should be a difficult task one can so for beginners I recommend using the Bolinger bands and also the MACD, RSI indicator and also another indicator.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear actually in forex it is no doubt that the moving average is the main indicator of a beginner traders, even professional traders still using this indicator. I usually use the MA and Bolinger bands.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear in my oppinion I believe bollinger bands and Stochastic RSI are the best for the newbies as its very easy to understand and simple to operate but i feel the the traders should know at least the basic first to get the idea of the usages of the indicators perfectly during the Forex market trade.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course to me I find it is obvious that in the practice of the forex trading demo account beginner's must choose the best indicator for the trade in real trading, get the awareness of the different indicator and use of these indicator during the demo practice.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course in forex trading, I strongly think trading using the default indicator could be done, because each trader has their own way of trading. There are so many strategies and the setting in which traders do analysis. when do you use the default indicator is of benefit to you, then it's very nice.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear in trading forex I also do think every indicator has its specific perceptions and logic in different ways. Using multiple indicators is assumed to be more successful than using just one. Multiple indicators give traders more confirmation to enter short or long. However, the best combination of indicators to me is stochastic, parabolic SAR and ichimoku.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 368 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)