+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 368 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the simplest indicator for the beginning is the bolingar band. I think it must jute a little technique and you go very well in this stratigie

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere bhai jo sab ke liye indicator best hai muje tu yahe lagta hai ke parabolic he best hai forex ke trading main yahe indicator 60% work kr raha hai or koe bhe indicator forex ke trading main best nh hai kise ke liye bhe es liye main yahe indicator he use kr raha hon forex ke trading main or koe indicator best nh hai trading main

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-20), alizubair (2017-10-06), ayeshapak (2017-10-06), FOREXMAN (2017-10-28), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-15), munibkhan (2017-10-14), rafictn (2017-10-14)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko simple aur meta trader ke indicators se he kaam karna shuru karna chahiye aur esme market me pehle sabb samajhlena chahiye,esme trader ko jetna market me knlwedge hoga wo esme acha kar sakenga..

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-15), incomejobs (2017-10-14), munibkhan (2017-10-13), punjabpolice (2017-10-06)

Member waheeha ashfaq is on a distinguished road waheeha ashfaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the beginning i am using only the standard indicators that are integrated in mt4 platform. And the best what i have found there from the standards are the cci (commodity channel indicator). Its being fast and it will when you traden in the higher timeframes be accurate enough to have not so much false signals.

Member dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by modestrader View Post
    there is not a best indicator.all indicators have specific role used in specific stratifies.if you there is a trend you can select one of the list "trend indicators". and if you are in an oscillation you can select one of the list "oscillation indicators"
    For beginner traders will usually find it easy to use the Stochastic indicator because this indicator tells the price movement that has happened. But after transacting then we will know that the available indicators have a delay or lag. I suggest you learn Fibonacci or manual trendline to overcome the delay of stochastic signals.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dexgotastra For This Useful Post:

vallenodafx (2018-03-14)

Junior Member mbhs2010 is on a distinguished road mbhs2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc
    i love you all
    i love forex

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear there is no difference between indecator we can't say this for bigginer and other for who have experience every one work with any one but need to understand how it work

And I advice you only use MACD Bec no other indecator will help you and MACD is very best one and can know from it the divirsion and build your staratigy and include it
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is not a best indicator.all indicators have specific role used in specific stratifies.if you there is a trend you can select one of the list "trend indicators". and if you are in an oscillation you can select one of the list "oscillation indicators"

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    sub say simple or easy hai parabolic sr es ko use kar lo tu app ko market mein kam karna sn lagta hai or app market mein trade karney ke liye easy ho jata ho es ki move ko ak he bar samjhna parta hai agar app samjh gye tu samjh lain ke app ki samjh mein trade a gyi

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-09-28), Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-26), alizubair (2017-09-26), billyboy00007 (2017-09-26), boy31477 (2017-09-26), kanita (2017-09-27), mano33 (2017-09-27), munibkhan (2017-09-26), punjabpolice (2017-09-26), rehanayaz (2017-09-26), sufiyan22 (2017-09-26), zahid2016 (2017-09-26)

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mein to is bat k bhout khilaf hon k hamen as a new trader k hamen apni trading career k start mein hamen forex market mein hamen indcitros k=use nhi karni chaye hamen strategy bnani cyae

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), incomejobs (2017-09-24), sufiyan22 (2017-09-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 368 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)