+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 368 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery hisab sy main nay aik strategy bnai hy wo boaht h solid hy me to usay he fallow karta ho moving average ke 7,20,65 ka combination hota hy is me ap ko market movement ka bary me easy pta chaal rah hota hy k ab marekt me kia situation chal rahi hy us ko fallow kar k main trading karta hon or acha profit be mil jata hy yeh acha and strong indicator hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Two good indicators in my view that can help beginners and are easy to understand whether to buy or sell, are bollinger bands and stochastic oscilator, it may be preferred to install both and open trade when both signal a buy it should increase chances of succeeding in my view.
    but that indicators are sensitive to market movements and often repaint if used in a small time frame. Therefore, if use that indicator are better adding one more indicator of a second opinion or as a referral from a primary indicator. The use of two indicators will keep our OP in a false signal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Two good indicators in my view that can help beginners and are easy to understand whether to buy or sell, are bollinger bands and stochastic oscilator, it may be preferred to install both and open trade when both signal a buy it should increase chances of succeeding in my view.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Juleenayer View Post
    No indicator works so much well. I think that Forex is a global market where any new moves the market.
    I follow only chart. To earn from it follow chart and realize market conditions.
    I disagree with your opinion sir, it is true that the indicator is not very significant influence on the will but we do business when we started to open forex trading either selling or buying we should pay attention to the indicator as well. so we can minimize the possible risks to the business that we run.

Member Juleenayer is an unknown quantity at this point Juleenayer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No indicator works so much well. I think that Forex is a global market where any new moves the market.
    I follow only chart. To earn from it follow chart and realize market conditions.

Banned anwar is an unknown quantity at this point anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    If you are a beginner then i will suggest you naked trading.
    Means trade without indicators just use candlestick analysis and support & resistance.
    It will be very helpful for understanding the market movement.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ki baat ek dam sahi hai. indicator hamesha right signal ni dete hai.
    hame trading totally techanical analysis ki help se hi karni chahiye.
    trading karne ka antim nirnya hamara hona chahaiye jo kisi indicator par base ni hona chaiye.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator se trading karna aasan hota hai lekin indicator ke real signal ko pahchana or us ke hisaab se trading karna important hota hai.
    kisi bi indicator ko use karne se pahle uska demo me test kar lena chahiye.
    agar wo signal sahi de tab hame real account main follow karna chahiye.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is many indicator that can very good for trader. Some are RSI, Stochastic, CCI, MACD, Moving Average, Bollanger Band, parabolic SAR, etc. This indicator some time give trader a good entry point. I think moving average is very popular indicator. Many expert trader are also use it.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    main abhi tak indicator use karna start nahi kiya hai.trading main indicator bahut jayada help full hote hai inka use karna sikhna bahut jarurui hai.agar apko indicator use karna aa jaye to bahut help milti hai trading main.people earn lot of profit using indicator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 368 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)