+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 368 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yea it's good to test each and every indicator, if you wanna use some. And it's better to test the indicators in a demo account as well, and I guess it's good to test one indicator at a time, for certain times of trades, to see how it works, good or not good, then switch to test another one in the same way. However, I guess to test several or couple of the indicators is enough, if you could find something working good for you already.

Banned moss is on a distinguished road moss's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think revenge attack and megamind this two indicators are best.I use this indicators.I am also a new trader.I am trading with the signal of the two indicators.I think these gives good signals which are effective for opening a trade.You can test many other indicators.I think all will give you different types of effect.You can use any of these.But i think the above two indicators are the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Baby D is an unknown quantity at this point Baby D's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rofeq View Post
    beginner trade must not be used without the indicator is very difficult because in guessing the direction of the market that can help in the Bollinger band trading if it is no indicator of their masters know the direction of trade is good
    indeed we should be assisted initially as an indicator, but long after we had we could have forex trading without the use of indicators in analyzing, for me it depends on tradernya respectively.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Pereira is an unknown quantity at this point Pereira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the indicators is very important , it gives us all what we need to make one trade , we have many indicators and all we need now is to use only one of them and learn it very well

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in order to use the ka koi beginners indicator chahey anyway use karna Island demo se use karna na sikh höga.In order for the demo siokhey a se ga toh main aapne ise trade correctly kamyab kar sakegay.Aur Phir is main bhi aone trade profitable kar sakengey.

Senior Member nahial is on a distinguished road nahial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginner MetaTrader indicator a very simple custom indicator that displays the local tops and bottoms on the chart with the red and blue dots near them. It analyzes the maximum and minimums on the certain period then compares them to the range, in which the currency pair was trading and if the top/bottom is significant enough it marks it with the dot.

Junior Member mahbubkhan is an unknown quantity at this point mahbubkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    will suggest the beginners for first time they had to learn the basic indicator. such as prize movement indictor for pairs.

Junior Member michel123 is an unknown quantity at this point michel123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator for the beginner is very important .Because you have to know the technical analysis first which is also important for the beginner.Indicator is the most important part of technical analysis.So for the beginner we need to learn about the indicator.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    I guess you can check MA (moving average), which measures the average price of the previous n-periods. For instance, a MA(5) measures the average price of the last 5 bars.

The moving average explained above is called simple moving average (SMA). However, there are also other popular types of moving averages: exponential moving average (EMA) and weighted moving average (WMA). The only difference between the SMA and the other two approaches is the weight assigned to each period. EMAs and WMAs assign more weight to the periods that are closer to the current price, while in SMA all periods are equally weighted.

Usage of Moving Averages
    Usage No. 1 - As stated before, MAs are trend following indicators. They smooth out price fluctuations and make it easier to identify a trend. There are several ways in which this indicator can be used to identify the trend:

1 - Location of the MA in relation to price action. If the MA is above the price, it indicates a downtrend is in place. If the moving average is below the price then it is considered an uptrend.
    2 - With the slope of the MA. When the MA is sloping up, the market is considered to be in an uptrend. When it is sloping down the market is considered to be in a downtrend. When there is no slope (close to a flat line), then the market is trendless or sideways

Usage No. 2 - MA as support and resistance. Some MAs are used to establish levels of support and resistance. The most common periods used in MA for this kind of usage are: 50, 100, 200, 144, 89, and 34.

Usage No. 3 - Moving averages as cross-over signals. Perhaps the most common and easy trading system is this one. It consists in plotting a short period moving average and a larger period moving average. When the short period moving average crosses above the large period moving average, it signals a buy signal. When the short period MA crosses down the larger period moving average, it indicates a sell signal.

To read more you can check here.http://www.straightforex.com/courses...view.php?id=76

By the way it's not my site, but just a web site where I visit for tutoring myself.

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rosidi View Post
    if you gather enough experience under your belt then you can trade without any indicator. and as a beginner you can use as MA Bollinger band.
    beginner trade must not be used without the indicator is very difficult because in guessing the direction of the market that can help in the Bollinger band trading if it is no indicator of their masters know the direction of trade is good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 368 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)