+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 368 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First thing i ll suggest you is don't depend on indicators for the trades . Those are good just to confirm your trades.
    For start go with moving averages,bolinger bands
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you need any indicators to trade then I will suggest you to use default indicators only.. Like RSI, MACD, CCI, Stochastic, PSAR etc.. believe me, they can give you far more better results than most of the custom indicators.. Those custom indicators can be the main reason for you to lose your money.. And people still use these default indicators because they works..
    Searching Myself...

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahriar1 View Post
    Before using any indicator you must use in a demo account to dee how it works . There are many indicators which you can use , you can easily understand most of the indicators , you can use parabolic SAR . But do not depend only indicator , to be a successful trader you must learn how to analyze .
    To use demo account is wise way to gain personal experience about technical and more importantly fundamental indicator. Of course there is no different it's newbie or expert , there no the one indicator which fit for all people. I am sure people must choose the best indicator which fit for him before start trading. Otherwise that will only make their trading ruined because they doesn't understand the indi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shahriar1 is an unknown quantity at this point shahriar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before using any indicator you must use in a demo account to dee how it works . There are many indicators which you can use , you can easily understand most of the indicators , you can use parabolic SAR . But do not depend only indicator , to be a successful trader you must learn how to analyze .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every indicator is also suitable for the beginner, but i think maybe many beginner like to make the trading using the moving average, because the moving average is aslo being too simple to let the trader use it, so many of the beginner like to use it to make the trading

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner, the good indicator to use is to make combination of MACD and Bollinger band. This two will give good signal that generates profit for you if you enter with. There are other indicator but these to are good for beginner. Use MACD with default setting but bollinger band use 24 period and deviation of 2 and check on 1 hr charts.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    Indicator for Beginner...!

I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    Find any indicator you like, any indicator is almost the same, the important is the price it self, basically indicator only to help us as a trigger to enter and get out of the market.
    Just my advice do not be a collector indicator.

Member kammraz is an unknown quantity at this point kammraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Try not to rely completely on indicators. Better to learn price action, fibonacchi, support and resistance and build your strategy around this. Once you rely too much on indicators, you will never learn much on trading. Plus, you will have better understanding on the market this way. Good luck to you.

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what i know about indicators they are not 100% accurate but most of the new and pro traders do use them to get a market guess. macd and rsi are good indicators but you have to use them with your own customization to data. i am saying this because if you go with the default input then you may not get the desired result. practice with them with different time frame and with different data input on a demo account.
    Success needs patience.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners ke liye main do indicators suggest karuga, ek hai moving avarge aur dusra indicator hai bollinger bands. Yeh do no hi indicators ka use bahut hi aasan hai aur koi bhi new traders inko assani se use kar sakta hai. Pehlo in dono ko demo trading pe practice kar lo aur baad me real trading me use karo to jarur trading me fayda hoga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 368 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)