+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 368 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    moving averaga and support resistant indicator is great for a beginner because it easily in love sign by resistant support where the location of a stop price and direction we can see using moving average are looking down or up

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member undefinied is an unknown quantity at this point undefinied's Avatar
    Thanks
    my recommendation if you're new to firmly forex, the indicators that ought to used happens to be the moving average can possibly be straightforward moving average or exponential moving average. i take advantage of it terribly simply is where 2 completely different moving average crossing episode the trend modified

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member newjobatlast is an unknown quantity at this point newjobatlast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I dont use indicators often so i am really not right person to answer your question, but there are some good built in indicators in MT4 itself you can try those and find out which suit you most and use that in your trading. You can also look for third party indicators by googling.

I also do not use indicators often but i believe it's not bad if people that are just trying to discover their trading strategy to use indicators like EMA, SMA and bolinger bands. these indicators are great and should be mastered.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a beginner trader, I used to use a moving average indicator, I trade with follow the trend, and I hope my trading method is profitable. I also use money management to determine the size of the lost, and limit losses. My strategy is simple and profitable

Banned kakalot is an unknown quantity at this point kakalot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw lot indiator on MT4, but I do not know how to use them.some of my friends say that they are not really reliable, they use a number of indicators from other sources.I know they are displayed on the chart image to aid the analysis of the trader.however, not everyone has the same decisions when using the same indicator.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are so many indicators that you can use in forex trading.But not all the indicators work same for all.This is upon you how you can use this indicator.If you are new then i will suggest you to know the uses of different indicators first and then try them in demo and see the result which one best suits for you or give you better result.Don't follow others blindly.Indicators are not 100% all time but you can maximize the result by experimenting them in different way and by combination.

Senior Member thiendia is an unknown quantity at this point thiendia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can also find the sign of the third anniversary by looking for .... you can try and discover who best suits you and use in your treatment ....but there are some excellent design of the signs in MT4 itself ... I do not use signals frequently so I'm really not the right individual to answer your queries

Member mahizaman is an unknown quantity at this point mahizaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that the majority of indicators gives a wrong signal if someone is using models above, indicators and also keep an eye on the news, while all models, including news of sales again easily.

Banned vanes is an unknown quantity at this point vanes's Avatar
    Thanks
    the easiest trading indicator for beginner is moving average, even they never learn about it before, i think they can learn it by themself and can understand how to use this indicator

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    select the most practical first to comprehend, then once could, it can merge several signs, to be able to better the indication is given, and not too many signs are used, because it will experience puzzled in identifying place.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

navijinawaz (2013-02-26), raufa253 (2013-03-06), shoaib786 (2013-02-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 368 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)