+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 368 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Senior Member Ankit is an unknown quantity at this point Ankit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also a beginnner at forex but I USE The following INdicators

1. RSI - Relative strength index - This indicator shows whether A currency is Over sold or Over Bought.
    RSI is a common indicator in Oscillator family. It shows graph between 0-100 And it has levels 30 and 70. 30 shows over sold and you can buy at that position but you can add 15 to your rsi So as for good confirmation. And For overbought condition add 85 in your rsi. Then if your price is moved to 85 level then it is signal to sell.

2. Moving Average - Moving average is a good indicator to show Trend. We can simply use simple moving average and exponential moving average to find the trend.

3. Fibonacci Support and Resistance- Support and resistance is very important in FOREX trading. This Fibonacci is used to find support and resistance. If we simply recognize the support and resistance we could simply make some good pips in favor.

If you have more good information about some good indicators and their use then please do tell me in comments.
    Last edited by Ankit; 2015-07-23 at 09:22 PM.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually in forex trading, no doubt that indicators are not too important for forex market. but for newbies it is important because indicator help to identify the current price movement. at first you can tried all indicator in demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex beginner ko yahan easy se easy indicator use karna chahiye kyunki abhi usko amrket me kuchnnahi pata hota,yahan agar trader dheere dheere indicator par practice karta hai to uske baad he wo usko yahan par use kar sakta hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    for beginner is Bollinger band because it is very simple to us or this indicators can show you the strongest support and resistance areas on the chart which we need believe on the basis of each of the vendors.

Senior Member fx4somethin is an unknown quantity at this point fx4somethin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the moving average crosses will be the best . So many traders use several combinations but I thing the combination of moving averages 5,15 and 45EMA is just too much to keep you in the winning level on almost 80% of the trades you place.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear for me I think in forex trading i have no indicator to start forex trading. Just follow the trading rules and market movement start trading. But if you know about forex then i can say, at first know about indicator function and can it help you.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear I think there is no doubt that newbie should always use a indicator that is easy to learn and understand so I think it should be a basic indicator like Moving Averages , Relative Strength Index and Stoch .

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in fact I personally think none indicator should be taken a new trader.Forex is a best online business of the world.Analyses with technical theme a and good strategy can be give positive result .So he should be grownup his skill.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    bai saab ji jab app es kam mai new hote hai agar app es kam mai jeh sochte hai ki app es kam mai indicater ki help se acha paisa kama sakte hai fer app es tara se nai kar sakte hai es kam mai pehle app ko acha paisa kama na pade ga fer app es kam mai experience hasal karne ke vad achi trding kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my dear I actually consider that in forex Moving Average and Bollinger Bands are the mostly used by beginners although it's not all beginners choosing those indicators. Usually, traders will choose one of them and I never found traders who combine Moving Average and bollinger bands as indicators.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 368 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)